clive betts

Guest The Claw

9 minutes ago, richowl said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-united-no-images-of-reported-crushing-outside-steel-city-derby-1-9443018/amp?__twitter_impression=true

And they’ve just responded. Basically said it’s all lies. Some of the stuff they’ve come out with is testicles

Their hostility, for the other side of the City (our side) is becoming a bit pathetic and desperate.

Corrupting the team sheet - and deleting “Sheffield” was hilarious.

Bad manners. To be expected.

Small minded and tin pot in the extreme.

I think United’s hierarchy have serious mental issues. Including the Manager.

Edited by ReadingOwl
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

Their hostility, for the other side of the City (our side) is becoming a bit pathetic and desperate.

Small minded and tin pot in the extreme.

I can't think of any other reason why anyone from Sheffield would support United.

• Haha 1

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

Small minded and tip pot.

fuelled by mardiola mate   they want small minded? I can do that, will think on how we can retaliate 

If 6 turnstiles were open why were fans penned in towards 2?

i got there at 7.10pm and didn’t get in till 7.50pm.

i saw a woman steward get ushered out with her suffering some sort of panic attack.

there was crushing against the wall as you get towards the turnstiles in particular 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

fuelled by mardiola mate   they want small minded? I can do that, will think on how we can retaliate 

It needs cutting out TBH. Anti social behaviour is becoming more and more prevelant.

I argued in the FH thread, about Billy Sharpes anti social postings about us.

It needs cutting out.

If it was my Club or, player, I’d be embarrassed. It’s not clever or funny.

Its rank bad manners.

Trying to make Club rivalry - analogous, to sectarianism, is pathetic.

‘we had 28 regular stewards, eight search and eject stewards, a deputy safety officer, a senior supervisor, a stand supervisor and an operations manager – a number we, as a club, felt sufficient to help away supporters enter and depart the stadium.’

At least 10 of them were at the other end of the 2 turnstiles scratching their arses.

Everyone entering the stadium were telling them it’s dangerous out there & they didn’t have a clue.

Edited by richowl
  • Thanks 1

I like it when they get all mardy right from the very top down, they really do resent us.

I admire our general aloofness to it all but the odd dig is fine and I thought it was funny when DC said our players were better than theirs as that stuff filters back and fuels their bitter fire.

They have a mindset and a delusion that ignores any negative truth relating to us and overplays any temporary superiority.

It's quite cute really.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, s73owl said:

B*****l l**e wants tearing down and replacing with a Lidl, it'd look a whole lot better and serve a better purpose for the people of Sheffield :tango:

Fück that! Why ruin a part of Sheffield history?

just put a massive sign on the side of it saying 

"Gifted by The Wednesday for the less fortunate" 

:stuwinky:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

We never do. We were brought up with basic manners and treat people with respect.

My 87 year old Mum has always said you can tell who support United. And, I’m being serious.

Bad mannered, aggressive, a bit thick and poorly dressed. 

She’s always said it.

She’s never called them Scrubbers, though.

I do.

And the Club hierarchy reflect that.

Changing the team sheet though - how tin pot was that?

• Haha 9

23 minutes ago, richowl said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-united-no-images-of-reported-crushing-outside-steel-city-derby-1-9443018/amp?__twitter_impression=true

And they’ve just responded. Basically said it’s all lies. Some of the stuff they’ve come out with is testicles

Anyone on here video the aparrent mele? If so upload as proof.

I went to the match and yes there was a problem getting into the ground on Friday night.

To be fair the Majority of Wednesday fans took the shambles with good humour and helped and assisted each other..

My ticket showed that there 12 available turnstiles for away supporters but the police restricted us to using turnstiles 21/22/23 and that was the problem.

SYP once again had lost control..