International Break

According to the OS, Dan Pudil's recall to the Czech Republic squad after a two-year absence makes him our fourth player away on International Duty this time around

Despite Josh Onomah withdrawing from the England U21s I still make it five, anyroad ...

14/11  Romania U19  v  Bulgaria  (Borukov)

15/11  Poland  v  Czech Rep  (Pudil)

17/11  Malta  v  Kosovo  (Nuhiu)

Albania  v  Scotland  (Fletcher)

Turkey U20  v  Scotland  (Preston)

Bulgaria U19 (Borukov)  v  Gibraltar

19/11  Czech Rep (Pudil)  v  Slovakia

20/11  Kosovo (Nuhiu)  v  Azerbaijan

Scotland (Fletcher)  v  Israel

Bulgaria U19 (Borukov)  v  Greece

I take it Wales U21s aren't playing - otherwise Ash Baker would surely have been called up

Jamaica ARE playing, but Michael Hector was sent off in injury time last game so he'll be banned

Don't like these breaks in the league programme but at least we've something there to keep an eye on   :mellow:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

God knows what state we’ll be in after another two weeks of uninterrupted training from JL. It was bad enough last time.

If we keep progressing like we have - by the time we kick off against Derby the players will have forgotten how to walk 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

God knows what state we’ll be in after another two weeks of uninterrupted training from JL. It was bad enough last time.

Fessi will be out with a groin injury, Matias will have re-injured his broken toe nail, Westwood will have had his flu jab so will be out until the new year and all other fit players will have a knee injury except Nuihu who just runs like he has a knee injury. WTF: 

• Haha 2

First up ...

Romania U19  1-1  Bulgaria U19

Seems like an eventful game this, Borukov played the whole match - he's their national skipper at this level

The Romanians led through a 1st half penalty and although the Bulgarians were reduced to 10 men in the last minute (there were nine other bookings during the game) they managed to grab an equalizer in the 98th minute

• Thanks 1

One thing I've noticed recently in the international breaks is that all our players who aren't called up go on holiday.  Has this always been the case?  I thought they'd still be at the club training etc?  During the last international break it looked like players didn't come back until about 3 days before the next game.

Just not bothered...