Some analysis

Guest Hillsborough Mole

This thread will probably get passed over and ignored by most, but it clearly highlights some huge issues we have.

Dumbing it down as far as possible. We get battered and create very little. Yet some people say/think we have played well. 

Its been years prior to this since I’ve felt this way, but I’m never confident we can win or put in a decent performance. 

I’ve not been convinced by performances for at least a year now. With all the issues at the club I’m hoping we get through this season and can rebuild in the summer. It might be down to 3 clubs being worse than us rather than us deserving to stay up.

1 hour ago, steveraper said:

Excellent... they confirm my worst fears. We have no way of stopping chnaces coming from opposing wingers, and we have no pace or creativity (other than Bannan and Reach's long shots) up front to create chances.

Not sure what else we expected really when we sell our best right back and replace our best left back with cheap buy from Charlton. All coming home to roost now.

Pathetic.

The truth of the matter is, the longer we keep hold of Dross the more likely we are to be pulled into a relegation battle.

Should we put an another insipid display against Derby like we have in a our previous 5 matches, the fans need to let the manager and chairman know clearly that they want Luhukay out of our club as soon as possible.

LUHUKAY OUT!!!!!

36 minutes ago, Lythamowl said:

my eyes 

I agree  use your eyes,  no one really needs a stat exercise do they ?

The immediate questions for me are:

1. Can we afford to pay him off?  ( the usual response is can we afford not to ) not if it pushes into P&S points deduction territory 
  2. Who do we get next ?  ( This must be a man manager - whilst I'm happy to kill the previous holiday camp culture  someone who can deal with strong personalities and actually think about play them while ever we are paying them ffs)
  3. Can he work under this regime ( good luck with that) 

47 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Pathetic.

The truth of the matter is, the longer we keep hold of Dross the more likely we are to be pulled into a relegation battle.

Should we put an another insipid display against Derby like we have in a our previous 5 matches, the fans need to let the manager and chairman know clearly that they want Luhukay out of our club as soon as possible.

LUHUKAY OUT!!!!!

17043553.gif

• Haha 1

Bit childish referrring to the manager as Loss or Dross, in fact it’s very f*cking childish

Also I’m fed up of posters posting their opinion as if they’re talking for the entire fan base

Let’s hipe the players have more belief than some of you lot, Friday could be the platform they need. Just look at Bannan with Dawson after the pen save for evidence 

Also those charts tell us nothing we didn’t already know. It’s about how we progress from here now