15 Championship Clubs want more from Sky Deal.

NEW SKY TV DEALS:-

EFL  -  £595 million over 5 years.

Premier League  -  £4.55 billion (Thats £4,550 MILLION) over 3 years.

Yea, seems fair dun't it:picnic:

No wonder the EFL clubs are threatening rebellion  FFS.

BRING IT ON.............

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

NEW SKY TV DEALS:-

EFL  -  £595 million over 5 years.

Premier League  -  £4.55 billion (Thats £4,550 MILLION) over 3 years.

Yea, seems fair dun't it:picnic:

No wonder the EFL clubs are threatening rebellion  FFS.

BRING IT ON.............

You do realise you or I will see not a penny of the money? In fact Wednesday will probably have to go into more debt to chase the next deal.

When Premier League One came into being they even suggested they'd cut the price of the tickets!?!

:tango:

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

You do realise you or I will see not a penny of the money? In fact Wednesday will probably have to go into more debt to chase the next deal.

When Premier League One came into being they even suggested they'd cut the price of the tickets!?!

:tango:

Of course us fans won't see any of the money.

In fact fans who subscribe to Sky will, probably, find that they will be paying substantially more to fund

this obscenely unfair TV deal.WTF:

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Let SKY and the premier league carry on with their mutual masturbation ,and the EFL should go its own way and have a three league competition where football is what matters, not money. 

Whilst understanding your view this is just not going to happen

The biggest 12 clubs in the efl have very little in common with the bottom 36. 

EFL should ban promotion to the Prem until it gets more money. It doesn't have to be true but then nobody would watch the games on TV for the Championship play offs or the relegation battle from the Premier League. And then when they do offer more money then the top 3 clubs can get promoted, unless United are there, then we wait for next seasons offer.

56 minutes ago, flo said:

EFL should ban promotion to the Prem until it gets more money. It doesn't have to be true but then nobody would watch the games on TV for the Championship play offs or the relegation battle from the Premier League. And then when they do offer more money then the top 3 clubs can get promoted, unless United are there, then we wait for next seasons offer.

The year they do that, will be the year we win the league

On 12/11/2018 at 13:50, Daizan10 said:

Im getting a fire stick and then ill be looking for an IPTV, but people I know have had mixed experiences. One guy took a years payment then disappeared and stopped replying to messages and the service stopped working. Now my father in law says it buffers a bit and stops working for big games (Hes a man u fan, so it just stops working when he wants it to most). 

I wouldn't speak to him. And I don't mean the bloke who fůćked of with the subscription dough

3 hours ago, flo said:

You do realise many Premier League chairmen want exactly that anyway, play into their hands