Who was dishing out the contracts?

I'm sick of these murky dodgy entities that we are involved with.  

They are not football people whatsoever.  

They need a complete clear out imo.  

Unfortunately, where there is money, big money in fact, then these sharks will continue to roam the ocean's looking for their next feed.  

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 13:27, matthefish2002 said:

I find it very hard to get my head round things written in this thread.

All slightly worrying but cant explain exactly why.

Think I am just going to go back to concentrating on what goes on between 3 and 5 on Saturday afternoons. 

Good god man - that is even worse!

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

All ties need severing with third parties controlling our club.

Unfortunately I don't believe that's possible as we are apparently in too deep.

Think you are right. I believe the chairman is not running the club...others are.

Some no doubt will say thank foooook for that, but the others have only self interest in mind.

They cannot lose. You cannot have others acting as buyers and sellers and % stakes in players....its bent.

It's no different than a chairman having control over several clubs

Edited by sherlyegg

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Think you are right. I believe the chairman is not running the club...others are.

Some no doubt will say thank foooook for that, but the others have only self interest in mind.

They cannot lose. You cannot have others acting as buyers and sellers and % stakes in players....its bent.

I think its safe to say Paxo is Doyen`s man on the inside , all the evidence points to that .What isnt clear is how much of a hold Doyen have . 

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Yet the FA and EFL let it happen. 

8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

What isnt clear is how much of a hold Doyen have 

Think they have full control.

CC

Jos

Meire (Before anyone says she is here to help order pineapple chunks for the bog, sell tickets, deal with accounts...she ain't) She's here to keep an eye on legalities for the agents, acquisitions, sports law etc

Players, nearly half the first team regulars....

4 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Doyen may also be why we haven't sold anyone as any bonus could be related to a top offer. 

Jan will be interesting. Let's hope Paxo doesn't survive turkey fest yesterday , or at Xmas.

It's definetly a possibility why we don't sell anyone.

Its getting to the stage the only way out of this mess but will set us back years (if not already) is for the club to go bust. Feck em all. !0% of nowt is nowt. If we cant have it why should anyone else have it. Its getting beyond the riduculous. Yes we do keep on supporting the club, but why should we. No revenue no fat cats.  How the FA or whoever the governing body is allows this sort of practice to go off with clubs is beyond me. I would sooner see this club start again rather than listen and watch these parasites ruin our club with a chairman who hasn't got a fuc*ing clue. Its verging on heartbreaking whats happening to our club.  

But lets just blame Jos. 

1 hour ago, CLswfc said:

Its getting to the stage the only way out of this mess but will set us back years (if not already) is for the club to go bust. Feck em all. !0% of nowt is nowt. If we cant have it why should anyone else have it. Its getting beyond the riduculous. Yes we do keep on supporting the club, but why should we. No revenue no fat cats.  How the FA or whoever the governing body is allows this sort of practice to go off with clubs is beyond me. I would sooner see this club start again rather than listen and watch these parasites ruin our club with a chairman who hasn't got a fuc*ing clue. Its verging on heartbreaking whats happening to our club.  

But lets just blame Jos. 

Which it seems , is exactly what is happening . It seems clear that Doyen ( or one of there many other companies )  are involved ,and Paxo is their man on the inside .