This side after international break

Dawson

Baker Lees Hector Thorniley Reach

Bannan Pelupessy

Matias Fletcher Forestieri

Move Reach to LWB. He’s naturally a left sided player, let’s play to his strengths. Yes he can score screamers but they’ve dried up and he more effective on the wing bombing up and down getting crosses in. Two attacking players buzzing around Fletcher. Keep the same back three which just kept a clean sheet and get them playing together consistently, no more swapping and changing. 

Watch us march up the table.

20 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Dawson

Bannan Pelupessy

Move Reach to LWB. He’s naturally a left sided player, let’s play to his strengths. Yes he can score screamers but they’ve dried up and he more effective on the wing bombing up and down getting crosses in. Two attacking players buzzing around Fletcher. Keep the same back three which just kept a clean sheet and get them playing together consistently, no more swapping and changing. 

I like a settled back line. 

For me you can throw a coin between Baker and Palmer. 

Sooner we get that little bit more turning and running ability back up front the better. 

I'd be tempted to have Reach competing in the attacking wide Birth with Matias though.

Harsh on Fox. Still think he's the player who has been putting the best crosses in the box for us this season despite his limited appearances.

I'd keep the back 5 from the blunts match. 

17 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Dawson

Bannan Pelupessy

Back three and wing backs is a must, but not Reach at LWB - Penney all day for me.

Up front, against Derby I'd go either MM or FF alongside Fletcher - then swap them later in the game.

Cut out the stupid mistakes and we have a team that can beat anyone in this league.

Just need a run of results like the one's before the recent 'blip'.

Never seen such a wide open Championship as this year.

Just now, Owls-Fan said:

Dawson  

Hutch.   Hector   Thorniley  Penney 

Baker   Bannan 

Matias   Reach   Forestieri 

Fletcher 

you might as well play Ken Dodd in there as a DF, you've got 2 of his diddymen...........

• Haha 1

The difference on Friday when Matias came on was from a team hanging on to a team with balance (an attacking option as well as a string defence).  Throw Nando into that mix and we should start picking up points after the break.  Jos can’t play a counter attacking game without players that can counter attack.  I don’t trust him not to tinker with the defence, but hopefully Norwich was a lesson and Hector stays in the centre and he leaves it alone now.  I’d have Penney at lwb, he’s showed what he can do when he settles, and Reach further forward, but the OP still makes a good point about the pieces we’ve badly missed.  

• Like 1