Serious question to all the "Jos out" chanters

15 minutes ago, deano said:

Yes but I want big Mick! 

But if the Fulham manager became available then I would be happy with him of course so yes your correct. I just don't want a foreign unheard of with no measurable record at this level. 

TBF to Carlos he brought in style amd flair in his first season and Chansiri said he would bring im someone who could and he did ...unfortunatly it was short lived and when carlos got found out he tried to change and go defensive and it backfired spectacularly...im the emd he simply ran out of ideas for me...at that point we should've done our homework on the next guy ...whoever recommended jos was a very good saleman.

14 hours ago, the third man said:

if there is a 15 point penalty it cant be this season because nobody knows that's the punishment beforehand

unless of course the FL have told all the clubs that in a secret letter that no one has leaked

In reality none of us know the details of the clubs discussions with the EFL. However i would find it extremely unlikely our previous embargo would have been lifted if there was any chance we would then breach the rules to such an extent that a 15 point deduction was appropriate. Especially as we haven't made any permanent signings and i would expect there to be a few outgoings in Jan.