Serious question to all the "Jos out" chanters

4 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Still can't believe there are fans that don't want him sacked.

How crap / embarrassing does it have to get before you want him gone.

Yours and others posts will not influece when I think it's time for Jos to get fired thank you.  You can carry being crap and embarrassing for as long as you like for me.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, deano said:

I must admit that I would like to see an established British manager with a track record of promotion while we still have the nucleus of the Carlos team. 

Since DC came in we have had 2 unknown managers with no experience of British football. We would have a better idea of how good we are, or not, with a manager who we can make a comparison relative to his previous clubs/budget etc. 

3 of the top 6 have a foreign manager.

All 7 of the clubs below us have a British one.

Both managers sacked so far this season for under-performance have been British.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Nah!!!  Can't see Fulham hiring CC. He didn't support them as akid . Did he ?? lol 

FFP
FFS

Sorry, meant dc!

cant get the hang of all these initials. 

Can we just go back to adding an “o” to the end of everyone’s name, Chansiri-o.

1 hour ago, RigBon said:

Who do you think we can afford to get in to replace him, and who do you think would want the job, given the poisonous attitude of many of our so-called fans?

Considering that we'd likely need to pay-up his contract, and that it is strongly rumoured that we can't afford to play Westwood at the moment.

Those venomous cretins! Expecting a team to attack once in a while 

1 hour ago, GoldGigsChris said:

It's my own thought - I've made it clear that I don't know it as a fact - just my point of view.

If you say that you think we'll win the next game is that you just making it up - no it's your point of view.

Oh so we arent really getting 15 points docked ..phew, had me going there !

1 hour ago, deano said:

I must admit that I would like to see an established British manager with a track record of promotion while we still have the nucleus of the Carlos team. 

Since DC came in we have had 2 unknown managers with no experience of British football. We would have a better idea of how good we are, or not, with a manager who we can make a comparison relative to his previous clubs/budget etc. 

Most of the top two tiers are full of foreign managers, seriously it has nothing to do with where they come from really does it? see Ipswich for that example ... what we DO need is someone who knows what hes doing, jos keeps chopping and changing and it really isnt helping us...weve gone backwards imo under him ...we need someone in who can get the best out of this squad foreign or british!

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Most of the top two tiers are full of foreign managers, seriously it has nothing to do with where they come from really does it? see Ipswich for that example ... what we DO need is someone who knows what hes doing, jos keeps chopping and changing and it really isnt helping us...weve gone backwards imo under him ...we need someone in who can get the best out of this squad foreign or british!

Yes but I want big Mick! 

But if the Fulham manager became available then I would be happy with him of course so yes your correct. I just don't want a foreign unheard of with no measurable record at this level. 

1 hour ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

We're one of the best supported teams in the country. It's nothing to do with the fans.

The club is charging premium prices for dross. I notice the prices haven't been dropped now we're playing the kids rather than the "stars" wasn't that the promise!?!?!

The idea these fans are poisonous is a flipping joke.

People love to blame the fans to deflect from the pigs ear Chansiri and his two chuckle brother managers have made of running the club. 

If Jos sticks with the 3 he played at the back on Friday he can tinker with the rest until his heart is content. I'd be prepared to let hm see the job through if so