Serious question to all the "Jos out" chanters

4 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Your just making this  crap up WHY

Not making owt up. Not stating it's a fact. I said "I think DC is expecting 15 point deduction".   I do think that.

Why else would DC state at a fans forum that we need to go up this season or we're going to be in big trouble?   Indications are that the FA is moving away from fines for FFP and towards 15 point deductions.

Is any point of view other than yours just fake news?

Just now, GoldGigsChris said:

Not making owt up. Not stating it's a fact. I said "I think DC is expecting 15 point deduction".   I do think that.

Why else would DC state at a fans forum that we need to go up this season or we're going to be in big trouble?   Indications are that the FA is moving away from fines for FFP and towards 15 point deductions.

Is any point of view other than yours just fake news?

I'm not being at all pedantic but that is a pretty clear admission that you did actually make it up.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

I'm not being at all pedantic but that is a pretty clear admission that you did actually make it up.

It's my own thought - I've made it clear that I don't know it as a fact - just my point of view.

If you say that you think we'll win the next game is that you just making it up - no it's your point of view.

Just now, deano said:

Yes we still have the nucleus of the Cc team. 

I laugh because I consider that might be the main problem. We still have them but can't play them and in the main they are costing a bleeding fortune. 

We need to forget all to do with the Carlos era, including his nucleus. That model didn't work and was clearly unsustainable. 

3 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

It's my own thought - I've made it clear that I don't know it as a fact - just my point of view.

If you say that you think we'll win the next game is that you just making it up - no it's your point of view.

Winning the next game?

Now you are making things up.

lol

2 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Not many names being put forward. 

It it would take a brave man to take the job on knowing the club’s likely to be under another embargo plus points deduction and therefore have no transfer budget

The  only one for this job under such demanding conditions.....

tVgzJqP.jpg8h05n.gif

7 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

You gave your "thought" re. the -15 pts as justification for sacking the manager.

Based on your logic then I could say sack him now because I think we'll lose the next three games.  Not a very strong reason really is it?  Yours has much more drama but with the same amount of real substance.

2 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I laugh because I consider that might be the main problem. We still have them but can't play them and in the main they are costing a bleeding fortune. 

We need to forget all to do with the Carlos era, including his nucleus. That model didn't work and was clearly unsustainable. 

I get that and it's a fair point, but until we have appointed a manager of whom we know has the ability to get the best out of players (we don't with the foreign unknowns,) then we don't know if a half decent manager with a decent measurable track record at the this level would have more success. 

54 minutes ago, RigBon said:

Who do you think we can afford to get in to replace him, and who do you think would want the job, given the poisonous attitude of many of our so-called fans?

Considering that we'd likely need to pay-up his contract, and that it is strongly rumoured that we can't afford to play Westwood at the moment.

We're one of the best supported teams in the country. It's nothing to do with the fans.

The club is charging premium prices for dross. I notice the prices haven't been dropped now we're playing the kids rather than the "stars" wasn't that the promise!?!?!

The idea these fans are poisonous is a flipping joke.

57 minutes ago, RigBon said:

Who do you think we can afford to get in to replace him, and who do you think would want the job, given the poisonous attitude of many of our so-called fans?

Considering that we'd likely need to pay-up his contract, and that it is strongly rumoured that we can't afford to play Westwood at the moment.

My dog would do a better job. His CV is certainly better than Dross’.