Serious question to all the "Jos out" chanters

Who do you think we can afford to get in to replace him, and who do you think would want the job, given the poisonous attitude of many of our so-called fans?

Considering that we'd likely need to pay-up his contract, and that it is strongly rumoured that we can't afford to play Westwood at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RigBon said:

Who do you think we can afford to get in to replace him, and who do you think would want the job, given the poisonous attitude of many of our so-called fans?

Considering that we'd likely need to pay-up his contract, and that it is strongly rumoured that we can't afford to play Westwood at the moment.

How do you expect fans on a forum to answer that?

You and I don't know the details of his contract.? It's not alway the case that a contract has to be paid in full. There may be many clauses.

If DC has the pocket, get the Fulham Manager, Mick, or many other choices.

7 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

We've heard the need for promotion this season.   I think DC is expecting a 15 point deductions for breaking FFP.   If correct, we need to be at least 15 points above relegation.

We need to change the manager now before it's too late.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I must admit that I would like to see an established British manager with a track record of promotion while we still have the nucleus of the Carlos team. 

Since DC came in we have had 2 unknown managers with no experience of British football. We would have a better idea of how good we are, or not, with a manager who we can make a comparison relative to his previous clubs/budget etc. 

19 minutes ago, RigBon said:

I think people need to remember it's one thing having an opinion on here, but taking it into the ground and vocalising it during games doesn't help the situation, certainly not during games in any case.

2 minutes ago, the third man said:

if there is a 15 point penalty it cant be this season because nobody knows that's the punishment beforehand

unless of course the FL have told all the clubs that in a secret letter that no one has leaked

We can probably cope with a 15 point punishment. We’ve proven that over the last 5 games (kind of).

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, deano said:

I must admit that I would like to see an established British manager with a track record of promotion while we still have the nucleus of the Carlos team. 

Since DC came in we have had 2 unknown managers with no experience of British football. We would have a better idea of how good we are, or not, with a manager who we can make a comparison relative to his previous clubs/budget etc. 

It's been and gone, and without being harsh on the Freezer squad, they were paid handsomely to get us promoted and they failed.

I genuinely believe Jos and Mr C are building for the future, contracy wise.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deano said:

The nucleus of the Carlos team??? 

:tango:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

We've heard the need for promotion this season.   I think DC is expecting a 15 point deductions for breaking FFP.   If correct, we need to be at least 15 points above relegation.

We need to change the manager now before it's too late.

Your just making this  crap up WHY

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justbeanz said:

Said it when Carlos went n l'll say it again, the only way forward is an Owlstalk consortium. That'd sort the f@@kers out.

Too right.

I’m in if it’s no more than a fiver each required.

My first demand will be that we get AVB as manager just as soon as he crosses the finish line in the Jakarta rally in his Morris Minor.

Just now, theowlsman said:

Too right.

My first demand will be that we get AVB as manager just as soon as he crosses the finish line in the Jakarta rally in his Morris Minor.

You're stoned you can't be in. Them drug testers would be all over us.

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Too right.

The irony was he had to retire injured with a bad back.  Cursed by a mere link to us. 

:duntmatter:

• Haha 4