Rhodes price tag increases again

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Six goals in his last 400 minutes of Footie. 

I know 3 were against Wycombe but strikers thrive on goals so his confidence should be sky high.

As @Utah Owl says. If we could get a tidy sum for him in January or August it’s a massive boost to our perilous finances.

Perilous finances tho...

I've been playing.. I thought you'd packed up.

After leaving Blackburn Jordan went on to play for 3 ridiculously negative managers in Karanka, Carlos and Luhukay.

Naturally his confidence took a bit of a battering and it still amuses me when folk were coming on here saying “he’s past it”!!! At 28 years old clearly he wasn’t.

Now he’s got to a side who can play a bit, his confidence is returning as are the goals.

If Hooper is to leave in the Summer, i’d love to see Jordan come back here and watch him fly under a decent attacking manager but if Dross is still here there’ll be no point and we may as well try to get a decent price for him instead.

Edited by TrickyTrev
  • Thanks 3

As my earlier post suggested, I’d love to see Rhodes come back to Wednesday under a new manager but if he is to leave in the summer, what sort of fee down people think we could realistically expect?

Looking at the fees other strikers have gone for recently at this level, if Rhodes were to bag 15 league goals this season, would £7m be unrealistic? I don’t think so.

8 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

After leaving Blackburn Jordan went on to play for 3 ridiculously negative managers in Karanka, Carlos and Luhukay.

Naturally his confidence took a bit of a battering and it still amuses me when folk were coming on here saying “he’s past it”!!! At 28 years old clearly he wasn’t.

Now he’s got to a side who can play a bit, his confidence is returning as are the goals.

If Hooper is to leave in the Summer, i’d love to see Jordan come back here and watch him fly under a decent attacking manager but if Dross is still here there’ll be no point and we may as well try to get a decent price for him instead.

Nail on head 

17 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Indeed.

It's down to our current Chairmans mismanagement that he's scoring for someone else and not us.

In my opinion.

Why do you post more often when we are losing?

You never ever post anything positive.

Only my uninformed opinion of course.

• Haha 1