Its got to be done

Jos isn’t the full problem. He’s a symptom of problems from above and the hangers on that are entertained.

Funny club that ‘bans’ players from playing, maybe even training but seemingly goes back for more when it comes to advisors, who have loaded us with high salaries and no hope of clearing the decks

Just now, rob1601 said:

Jos isn’t the full problem. He’s a symptom of problems from above and the hangers on that are entertained.

Funny club that ‘bans’ players from playing, maybe even training but seemingly goes back for more when it comes to advisors, who have loaded us with high salaries and no hope of clearing the decks

You’re spot on there. If anyone wants to ask questions of Chansiri then it’s not about whether Westwood should be playing or Jos going etc. It’s who’s advising him currently and how that should change otherwise it’s going to be the same mistakes over and over.

1 hour ago, terryowl said:

It to be done but how do we get Jos out of our club?

This is getting embarrassing now.

The constant stream of negative, self indulgent nonsense.

May be you should follow the United model and organise a shoes off protest in the car park eh? 

I’m sure that will work. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, modboy said:

Still think jos was sold a dud. 

Why?

He previously resigned from Stuttgart within 6 months because of disagreements so to suggest he didn't have the full facts when appointed here doesn't add up.

You think he had no idea of the embargo when he was constantly questioned by journalists? Of course he knew ... He was just keeping his trap shut so not to upset his controller.

He knew full well the situation and he's Chansiri's stooge. 

No experienced championship manager would put up with it.

• Like 1

The Club was left in a poor state by those who went before. They were looking for a quick fix and then they would move on.

Jos needs time to turn the team and Club around to make us a solid Premium team, not one yoyoing between divisions.

Relax and enjoy the ride.

4 hours ago, erowl said:

Why?

He previously resigned from Stuttgart within 6 months because of disagreements so to suggest he didn't have the full facts when appointed here doesn't add up.

You think he had no idea of the embargo when he was constantly questioned by journalists? Of course he knew ... He was just keeping his trap shut so not to upset his controller.

He knew full well the situation and he's Chansiri's stooge. 

No experienced championship manager would put up with it.

Maybe so. 

6 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Nobody as mentioned this before end of thread 

In my opinion we shoul…...

S41t I've done it again.

I start to reply and then realise that the thread has been ended by someone who knows far more about Wednesday than any one else on here.

FFS.

Ps 

It's has, not as.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, terryowl said:

Because this Manager just hasn't got it. out of his depth in the championship.

Performances this season have been poor and although we went on that run of 9 without a loss we were very lucky in some of those to come away with points.

Yeah ... that lucky nine match unbeaten run ?

That's me convinced.   

I feel that defensive performance last night was all about the players themselves.

I don't think it was necessarily 'tactics' to defend for 90 minutes, simply that Utd were - frankly - so much better than us that we couldn't do anything else but desperately defend.

We didn't really make any big mistakes, excluding conceding the penalty, and the lads played as a team defensively.

Does it mean we're suddenly going to get more clean sheets and start scoring goals again because of the manager being tactically amazing or suddenly being able to inspire the players?  The end of the game must have been one of the most satisfying for all the players - notably Dawson and the defense - but did the manager exude any sense of real fighting character... or did he instead react in usual underwhelming fashion?  Fair play he's achieved what he intended, but that was all about the players, Utd not being clinical and a big pile of damn luck.

Personally, I think we'd be better 'banking' this performance and feeling - and getting a new man in now to take us onwards and (perhaps slowly) upwards for the rest of the season and into next season.