Grow some cajones

How can any fan defend this mediocre manager and his baffling team selections. Time for Chansiri to grow a set more like and take responsibility for the mess he has created and bring in a manager who can actually mange what we have.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Do you think that anyone who has seen the accounts for the last couple of years doesn't realise that ?

I don't think anyone needs to, as you put it,  "come clean" about it. It's a blatant fact.

Then type below exactly what the consequences will actually be come May because I don't know and would like to be educated

Thanks

Just now, erowl said:

Then type below exactly what the consequences will actually be come May because I don't know and would like to be educated

Thanks

Maybe no one knows, even the Chairman and his staff.

Maybe we have targets, set by the powers that be, that we have to meet.

Just now, erowl said:

Thanks

The consequences are :- EFL will make a decision regarding where the clubs financial position is at that time.

Your welcome lol

Tambourinism.

An ailment that leaves the afflicted with “We’ll all gather by the river, the beautiful, the beautiful river” ringing in the ears, and a strong belief in fairies. 

I’ll keep this as simple as possible. Jos Luhukay is not at Sheffield Wednesday because he or his employer are visionaries. It’s not because Mr C stepped in ahead of a band of highly ambitious clubs, to secure the services of a future Sir Alex Ferguson, before the other clubs had chance to secure JL’s services. It’s because Mr C’s criteria for a manager are

• Unemployed / available
  • Foreign
  • Cheap
  • Have little understanding of what they’re getting themselves into
  • Likely to do what they’re told

Very tactically aware and very tactically niaive in equal measures with a liking for defensive play that utilises poor defensive tactics and personnel. Happy to experiment and take risks during a season critical to the club’s future. A man who will live or die by the decisions he makes. So has some balls to be sure. As displayed by trying to convince us everything is under control.

And that’s fair enough but it’s only going one way and leads to inconsistency on the pitch, and has been a catalyst for a downturn in our performances and results.

Under JL we can only hope that we’re seeing a trough that will eventually become a peak.

I’m totally unconvinced about him, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed he gets it right eventually. Not sure about timescales in relation to eventually however.

As inspiring as a wet, used, smelly, sock.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We will not achieve anything positive with Jos in charge. How many times this season when the full time whistle has gone and you are on the way back home have you thought “wow we really played well today, dominated the opponent and played some exciting attacking football”. So many more times I’ve thought bloody hell that was painful watching that. I’ve nothing against him as a person but his style of football is terrible. We look so negative and dull. I feel we need a change in manager, not just to stop us sliding down the league but to give us some entertainment. 

6 minutes ago, Prince said:

How can any fan defend this mediocre manager and his baffling team selections. Time for Chansiri to grow a set more like and take responsibility for the mess he has created and bring in a manager who can actually mange what we have.

Totally agree 

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Tambourinism.

An ailment that leaves the afflicted with “We’ll all gather by the river, the beautiful, the beautiful river” ringing in the ears, and a strong belief in fairies. 

I’ll keep this as simple as possible. Jos Luhukay is not at Sheffield Wednesday because he or his employer are visionaries. It’s not because Mr C stepped in ahead of a band of highly ambitious clubs, to secure the services of a future Sir Alex Ferguson, before the other clubs had chance to secure JL’s services. It’s because Mr C’s criteria for a manager are

• Unemployed / available
  • Foreign
  • Cheap
  • Have little understanding of what they’re getting themselves into
  • Likely to do what they’re told

Very tactically aware and very tactically niaive in equal measures with a liking for defensive play that utilises poor defensive tactics and personnel. Happy to experiment and take risks during a season critical to the club’s future. A man who will live or die by the decisions he makes. So has some balls to be sure. As displayed by trying to convince us everything is under control.

And that’s fair enough but it’s only going one way and leads to inconsistency on the pitch, and has been a catalyst for a downturn in our performances and results.

Under JL we can only hope that we’re seeing a trough that will eventually become a peak.

I’m totally unconvinced about him, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed he gets it right eventually. Not sure about timescales in relation to eventually however.

As inspiring as a wet, used, smelly, sock.

Excellent post. 

Not defending the football for a second but 5 games ago we were going pretty well. Losing Forestieri and Matias meant we lost our wide options and attacking outlets. 

I'm behind the rebuilding process and agree that it takes guts to put the long term ahead of the short term when you're losing games and the fans are pissed off. 

Impressed by Thorniley this year, hopefully Dawson, Baker, Penney and any others that feature can progress in the same way.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, torres said:

Anyone that puts “I digress” in a post is babbling on!!!!

Just state your point!!

In simple terms. Just for you.

He might be a good, indifferent or terrible manager.

Whatever he is he can't be accused, as many are doing, of having no balls.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Prince said:

Who's defending his team selections in this thread?

11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

In simple terms. Just for you.

He might be a good, indifferent or terrible manager.

Whatever he is he can't be accused, as many are doing, of having no balls.

Why not put that in the first place then?

All that waffle for no real point at all.