John Pearson

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I love listening to JP commentary. I should have had ifollow commentary over the sky on tv but takes some balancing to get the commentary sinced to the picture.

I specifically chose Talksport over Radio Sheffield because of Giddings but it was funny to hear the commentator reference Pearson who was at the other end of the media area commentating on another network.

It's a shame that Pearson made a hash of his time as manager in non league, because his enthusiasm is second to non and must be contagious.

I know he goes in other directions these days and has done for a long time, but that kind of enthusiasm is simply what is missing from our club right now - seemingly top to bottom.

30 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

It's a shame that Pearson made a hash of his time as manager in non league, because his enthusiasm is second to non and must be contagious.

I know he goes in other directions these days and has done for a long time, but that kind of enthusiasm is simply what is missing from our club right now - seemingly top to bottom.

Surely there's a position for him at the club in some sort of advisary role 

4 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Surely there's a position for him at the club in some sort of advisary role 

Not sure he's interested.    He is good at what he does and he knows it.

He can captivate a room, the first time I realised this at first I wasn't even aware who he was (having never watched him play in the flesh, JUST before I started watching)

When I realised who he was I thought possibly he had found his true calling.