Did Jos look nervous to you?

25 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Thought it was the owner who had to go?

I need Farrell on catch up because I must be missing episodes.

Bit of a recurring theme mate.

Carlos had to go 

Chansiri has to go

Jos has to go.

Loves a drama 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

At one bit he was rocking back and forth like someone who had a lot of problems.

Saw that, looked very strange. 

Lets be fair, he's a dead man walking who needs to be put out of his misery. Seems DC has not learned from keeping CC past his useful date. 

He did look nervous during the game. His rocking motion was due to tension. I agree he did look unhappy at one point but suspect it was to do with something other than players on pitch who were clearly together and worked as a team.

We seem to have a load of threads at the moment knocking Wednesday, our owner, the coach .... Plus the usual ones knocking Nuhiu, Palmer, Fox, Jones etc.

Can't we just be happy for once that we've gone to the cauldron that is Bramall Lane nowadays, and stopped them going to the top of the League.

We seem to have the most miserable fans in football.

I wasn't embarrassed by our display last night.  It was 200% better than the second halves against qpr, Brum and Norwich.

Just ask yourselves why we've won more away games than home games.

Some of you can't wait to boo our team. 

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

We seem to have a load of threads at the moment knocking Wednesday, our owner, the coach .... Plus the usual ones knocking Nuhiu, Palmer, Fox, Jones etc.

Can't we just be happy for once that we've gone to the cauldron that is Bramall Lane nowadays, and stopped them going to the top of the League.

I wasn't embarrassed by our display last night.  It was 200% better than the second halves against qpr, Brum and Norwich.

Think you posted this in the wrong thread

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Lincs Owl said:

Good one.

Don't let a clean sheet get in the way of a complete negative approach into such an important game.