Adam Reach

I'm sorry but needs to be said

most overrated player in the league

when was his last half decent game ?

cant blame tactics cus he pulls these no shows 9/10 times a season

£12million bid from wolves in January ,ill personally take him there myself

Fair play to the lad he can crack a decent shot from time to time but is massively overrated. Still think to this day we overpaid for him. That said he’s about our only saleable asset and personally I’d sell up if we can get decent cash for him and spend it on strengthening the squad in 2/3 positions. He is replaceable.

2 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Who's overrating him ?

Because it's Friday night/Saturday morning I'll put it down to alcohol that you've made another moronic post/thread..and that's being kind.

I'm sorry.. but it needs to be said.

• Thanks 1

Wilder was right.

Our strategy was to bash it and hope it drops at his right foot (sic)

We didn’t give any thought to working him into space or getting in the ball in the right area.

Frustratingly, when he got on the ball, he looked like he had the beating of them...but he was totally isolated.

Just another example of why I’m frustrated with Luhukay

Edited by McRightSide
  • Thanks 1

Reach is a very good footballer, 1 of probably 3 we have available to us at the minute (Bannan and Fletcher being the others.) He’s been arguably our best player all season and has brought us our best moments. He was totally isolated last night and his recent performances are a product of Jos’s ‘tactics’. Very strange to single him out.

54 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Wilder was right.

Our strategy was to bash it and hope it drops at his right foot (sic)

We didn’t give any thought to working him into space or getting in the ball in the right area.

Frustratingly, when he got on the ball, he looked like he had the beating of them...but he was totally isolated.

Just another example of why I’m frustrated with Luhukay

Exactly-when we won the ball back we made things very difficult for ourselves by not making a pass for ourselves. United on the break was how we should have been. Always a player to pass to. Whilst our defending was good and they had only a handful of chances for all their possession, we could have nicked one had we been a little more controlled in possession.

Reach was isolated, Bannan was isolated & Fletcher was isolated all down to the way Jos set us up.

You cannot blame Reach when every time he got the ball there were 3 united players on him, same for Bannan & Fletch.

While we had 5 players stood in a line marking Billy Sharp  

6 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

What absolute horsesh1t. 

By by far our best player this season. Not done quite as well for a few games, but who in our team has played well in those??

6 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

I'm sorry but needs to be said. 

Stupid Post !!

• Haha 1

Still can’t quite make my mind up on Reach. Has some games where he looks class, but for me still has too many performances where he doesn’t affect the game enough. 

I do put some of that down to Jos’s tactics - his position in the team still regularly changes and we’re often set up in a negative way. If we were better at the back and had a quality defensive midfielder I’d love to see him and Bannan with more freedom to get forward and affect the game around the opposition box. 

Played out of position in a system that doesn’t suit him. 

Hes a left midfielder and should be told to hug the touch line and get crosses in for Rhodes and Fletch to get on the end of. 

Football is a simple game over complicated.

He’d also be a cracking left wing back in that United system. Got the legs and ability to get forward and cause problems. We simply don’t play to his strengths.