Amazed

I'm absolutely amazed at some of the positive reactions to that performance. I cannot believe that performance. Its not their fault. They're not very good. What are we as a club.  Did we even have 20% possession. Couldn't even make a sub and try and win the game. Celebrating that draw on the pitch after that performance. Against Sheffield United? They're a nothing team, a nothing club, they'e absolutely nothing. We looked like we couldn't even set up properly at professional level. It was like watching bullying out there, almost like abuse, it was difficult to watch.

They have no right to be footballers them lot.

I've never been so embarrassed. Shameful. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

People laughing at the blades cos hey couldnt beat us. calling them bottlers. Look at yourselves. Everyone who watched that game knows our biggest rivals, and an absolutely nothing club, are miles and miles ahead of us

Edited by Fibonacci91
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Some of us obviously still think this squad should be challenging for the play offs.

Wake up! We are generally poor and this is a scrap, so despite being united, a point away is a good result.

I get that it's depressing but really it's another point towards making 50

• Like 1

Just now, Fibonacci91 said:

Everyone who watched that game knows our biggest rivals, and an absolutely nothing club, and miles and miles ahead of us

Maybe that explains the positive reactions? That we went to their place, and - given that most neutral observers would probably have expected them to thump us - we actually came away with a point and a clean sheet?

Yes, right now they're miles ahead of us. That's because they have been shrewd and we've made huge mistakes. The more sensible of us realise that we won't fix that situation overnight.

4 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

People laughing at the blades cos hey couldnt beat us. calling them bottlers. Look at yourselves. Everyone who watched that game knows our biggest rivals, and an absolutely nothing club, are miles and miles ahead of us

Laughing at the blades?

You're the laughing stock.

• Like 1

Just now, Fibonacci91 said:

They're a nothing little tin pot and you're happy for them to be better than us. Significantly better than us. 

Nobody's happy they're better than us but the fact is, at the moment they are and we p*ssed on their party tonight by digging in, showing some backbone and defending effectively for a change. That is progress. Hopefully the lads will take a bit of confidence from that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, debram said:

Embarrassing at times but glad of a point and not a thrashing, onwards and up.

They're a very good team who'll put better than us to the sword before the season's out... I didn't feel the slightest embarrassment tonight.

I'd reset your expectations mate.

2 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

They're a nothing little tin pot and you're happy for them to be better than us. Significantly better than us. 

A tin pot team that are challenging for top 2 and play some good football,

wake up and smell the coffee because until we can consolidate our team and get rid of the dross that’s holding us back and sell a player in January this is what to expect from now on whether it’s with Jos as manager is another debate .

Just now, Costello 77 said:

They're a very good team who'll put better than us to the sword before the season's out... I didn't feel the slightest embarrassment tonight.

I'd reset your expectations mate.

My expectations are survival this season

4 minutes ago, S6 Stroller said:

Nobody's happy they're better than us but the fact is, at the moment they are and we p*ssed on their party tonight by digging in, showing some backbone and defending effectively for a change. That is progress. Hopefully the lads will take a bit of confidence from that. 

Pissed on their party? You dont think all those little piggy fans know how pathetic we are. That from minute one we didnt even dare try to play football.

I think they're pretty happy  overachieving having seen where they are in comparison to their biggest rivals.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Are you OK?