Not much to be positive about tonight I'm afraid

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Yeah, we don't want to be playing players that are FIT if they might get injured do we? I mean, where's the sense in that?

How do yoy know they are fit to play? Did he actually say that? Or did he just say they were training?

1 minute ago, trevdi9 said:

tonight was a night of damage limitation and nothing else rourk's drift comes to mind which is  not a great advert for football but a point is a point none the less  but that said i'm afraid a sticking plaster is not enough to get us out of the crap it's going to take a hell of a lot more than tonight's result  next time we might not be as lucky

bang on Trev, 100% right mate, a lot of changes needed at our club on and off the field, attitudes as well as personnel 

46 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Whats going on... people with IQ's in two digits, thats what. They need to stick to the shopping channels

44 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Answer me. Dont deflect like some shithouse politician. 

35 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Then all the idiots on here would have been moaning at jos again, why dob hat, they werent going anywhere, we could have got a point etc etc... 

Plebs

23 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Not mouthy at all. 

Clown

22 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Thats the point though. You cant debate idiots

12 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Given up. Its pointless. Like trying to talk to ISIS

Nah, not mouthy at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, billyblack said:

How do yoy know they are fit to play? Did he actually say that? Or did he just say they were training?

Common sense.

Professional athlete is fully fit. Gets minor injury that stops him training with team for 3 weeks.

Maintains general fitness on a daily basis.

Injury heals.

Trains fully with first team for 2 weeks.

Great defensive display, Dawson catching the ball on crosses....

Not being able to keep the ball when trying to attack is a real worry though, and I'm sure it was tactical, but not pressing them until they got into the the final third made the performance look much worse than it actually was....

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Common sense.

Professional athlete is fully fit. Gets minor injury that stops him training with team for 3 weeks.

Maintains general fitness on a daily basis.

Injury heals.

Trains fully with first team for 2 weeks.

Aah right. Keep forgetting you know best. Sorry

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

Aah right. Keep forgetting you know best. Sorry

Is any of it untrue? Do.you want to answer - you know, for balance.

My post seems pretty logical. Your post that we shouldn't pick.players because they might get injured however....

I'd expect better from a man/woman with such a self proclaimed lofty IQ.

Was good to finally get a clean sheet especially against them, nice to see a bit of fight in the team after last week and not a bad result considering but the style of play, lack of cohesion and attacking intent is shocking. We still have some good players enough to at least try to win games. There’s nothing wrong with setting up solid and organised but to have no outlet is inexcusable 

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Can't deny I feel relieved that we avoided a beating and stopped the rot, but that was the performance of a side looking to get a replay in  a cup tie.

The reality is Jos didn't dare try and win the game. We used the ball woefully for the most part and we never looked like scoring. 

Forestieri simply HAS to come back into this side. That line up was never going to get in the front foot tonight. If we'd have been playing Barcelona tonight I don't think we could have been more defensive.

We will be relegated if we persist in playing a team with such little attacking threat. 

Spot on mate. 

Yes, we defended well ,but made no attempt to win a Derby against our bitter city rivals. 

How can a manager of a Sheffield football team go into a Sheffield derby and not try to win the game for the fans and for the club. 

Jos has to go .

• Thanks 1

A team low on confidence, losing 4 on the bounce and conceding goals left, right and center coming up against a team who could go top and brimming with confidence, yet we manage to keep a clean sheet and taking a point away from goal... I'd take that every day of the week.

Some of us need to realise the mess we're in due to bad management from the board. That was a solid  point that I'd have taken all week!

They are a team playing with confidence, luckily they lack quality up front.

We're now in a rebuild stage, all clubs go through it and us fans need to realise that and back the team.

• Like 1