Pelupessy

You can debate the differences between Hutchinson and Pelupessy all day long ... the basic facts are that one is fit enough to play professional football week in week out and the other isn’t 

it’s that simple 

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I mean compare him to the three United had in midfield.

Nowhere near the standard required. All effort can put in a good tackle but reflects where we are as a side right now 

Required for what?

We're not challenging for promotion anytime soon. He's capable of playing in the championship. 

Not on the level of Fleck and Norwood no. I doubt anyone will claim he is. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slogboy said:

Disagree and as for Penney, he covered some reyt ground tonight.  Bannans pass rate was poor yet again

Sorry but Penny was garbage tonight, too slow on the uptake. How many times do you see him running towards a player,  slowing down then suddenly realising he should speed up to keep in touch  with the player and by that time it's too late. Needs a really good strong stern talking to. 

One thing I like about Joey Pelupessy.

Anyone who plays alongside Bannan, falls to pieces.

David Jones, Sam Hutchinson, Kieran Lee etc.....All get overloaded with the physical side of the game and broken. 

Whilst Joey may not be the finished article, being ever present, shows he's worthy of all our support. The lad needs stern competition next year to progress but there's some positive signs there.

8 hours ago, Beholder said:

Seriously?

I must have been watching a different game.

He tries, but he is so behind the pace its untrue. 

He is poor but a trier, like Semedo, JoC etc. 

Actually Semedo was better.

Semedo wasn’t better , nowhere near. He just won the Wednesday fans over by saying what they wanted to hear and mentioning Ronaldo