2 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

It was never going to be easy but I thought Andrew Madley had a great game.  Good to see game flow, I thought he judged mood well as no real malice in any of challenges.

Said in the other thread he's the best in the division he'll be gone in the summer tho he just missed out on being appointed to the elite panel for the Premier League this summer 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

It was never going to be easy but I thought Andrew Madley had a great game.  Good to see game flow, I thought he judged mood well as no real malice in any of challenges.

Agreed. Nice to see him letting tackles go and playing advantage. Good for him. Much better to watch.

For me in real time at the game my impression was that Duffy left his leg out, felt contact and then went down in stages ... when the ref blew I was convinced he was going to book Duffy for simulation.  This impression was not eased by the Ginger two hat picking himself up then giving it the big uns to our fans.  Justice that Old Man Pogba missed the ‘pen’.

other than that, ref seemed ok, nothing more, nothing less 

Yeah he stood out to me too, knew it was a derby and let some tasty bits go, but never looked like losing control for a second.

And to be fair, the players never put him in that position. It was a hotly contested affair but nobody was actually a bellend apart from massive soft cheat Duffy for a second.

That cruncher between Reach and whoever the random pig was, and the gentlemanly high five after, was actually really heartwarming.

Although I hated it obviously, don't touch them you'll get bacon rash etc

Edited by Mr. Tom