David Jones....did i hear correctly ?

Just now, CF83OWL said:

Well if Westy and Jones cant get in the squad, then Hutch must be isolated too. 

Sorry, were you not responding to the OP? Thought you were saying Jos is to blame if we've turned down offers for Jones. Apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick. Clearly that would not be JL's call.

3 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Jos is his own downfall I mean, rather than being unable to pick players. 

Ah so you're saying because he clearly IS available *if* we've turned down offers, yet stil not being picked

Apologies, I did get the wrong end of the stick. Sorry.

Yeah it's weird. I mean he wasn't great, but...

Edited by Mr. Tom

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Obviously spend too much time on Twitter, that or talking to Michael Brown 

I think Brown came across well, with the not given penalty we should have had for Fletcher.

It was annoying, but not surprising, that the belllend that is andy hinchcliffe thought it was, but that they should have had another as well.

2 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Did the commentator really say we turned down a bid during the summer ?….SERIOUSLY ??

So we thought it a better plan to pay him , I am guessing 15 - 20 K a week , to let him train with the U23,s ??

Yep offers for him and Westwood both turned down 

and they confirmed the fact that jos won’t play people if they can’t train everyday 

mystery solved 

Maybe an element of disgust from Chansiri, having rolled out the red carpet everytime he signs someone.

There's a degree of respect needed from both parties.

If David Jones is on 20k plus per week, having come from the Premier League and Barnsley offer 3k per week tops, I can imagine Chansiri being unhappy and content to keep Jones, instead of subsidising 17k per week

Edited by bigash_swfc

If it made sense financially Jones would have gone. This negativity, over reaction and bi polar mood towards the club has to stop. No one was complaining when we signed the players who have done the financial damage. It may take a little while to sort but we will. Let‘s not blame everyone and everything in the meantime, we are in a period of flux. Jos not to blame.

8 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Did the commentator really say we turned down a bid during the summer ?….SERIOUSLY ??

So we thought it a better plan to pay him , I am guessing 15 - 20 K a week , to let him train with the U23,s ??

Welcome to the mad world of Sheffield Wednesday where we have a manager who makes :stuwinky: style of football look like Kevin Keegan and an owner who quite frankly hasn't got a client what he is doing and is running this club into the ground.

17 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Welcome to the mad world of Sheffield Wednesday where we have a manager who makes :stuwinky: style of football look like Kevin Keegan and an owner who quite frankly hasn't got a client what he is doing and is running this club into the ground.

Which area of psychiatry do you work in?

Genuine question.