To the Jos out brigade

In the latter stages of the Irvine era I could not bear to listen to the man.

Luhukay to be fair does not have the appalling arrogance of Irvine but I have reached the same point of needing to avoid his rambling nonsense at all times.

Just imagine if you were one of the players and had to listen to Luhukay every day!

10 hours ago, beswetherick said:

No creativity, no flair, no desire. Park the bus and hope for the best - fortunately for us they’re shíte and we got away with it. We can speculate all we like about how much of a mess the club is off the pitch but what’s clear to see is that on the pitch we aren’t going anywhere with him in charge. We have some good players - we just don’t have a manager and coaching set-up good enough to get the best out of them. 

One could also say that the experienced and proven coaching team is getting the best of a middling set of injury-prone players....

If I was the Chairman, I would sack him. After watching 22,812 different formations this season and to see 5/6 changes every game without any identity or style of play, I am pretty confident that this Manager doesn’t have a plan or vision for the team. Jos looked petrified in the dugout last night - he needs relieving of his duties asap.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Lets see the hypocritical comments based on possession stats after derby draw. The previous games we have had much more possession than opponents and admittedly lost. Tonight we had least possession but got a well deserved draw. The stats did not matter for the Jos out lot then I bet they will now. The rubbish being written about players not wanting to play for him has now been proven wrong. Jos has answered all the questions about players out of squad so no conspiracies !!!!

Can we now please concentrate on getting behind everyone at the club that means the chair, manager, players and tea lady to get our season back on track instead of all the moaning and overly opinionated talk of sackings and team selection boll@cks. We not out of getting a good season yet. A good atmosphere and some optimism from everyone supporting swfc will go along way to help players regain the form they are capable of playing at.

UP THE OWLS !!!!

Dross out. Last night changed nothing.

Still a v poor side, now happy to scrape a 0-0 whilst getting battered.

We have fallen a very, very long way.

10 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Lets see the hypocritical comments based on possession stats after derby draw. The previous games we have had much more possession than opponents and admittedly lost. Tonight we had least possession but got a well deserved draw. The stats did not matter for the Jos out lot then I bet they will now. The rubbish being written about players not wanting to play for him has now been proven wrong. Jos has answered all the questions about players out of squad so no conspiracies !!!!

Can we now please concentrate on getting behind everyone at the club that means the chair, manager, players and tea lady to get our season back on track instead of all the moaning and overly opinionated talk of sackings and team selection boll@cks. We not out of getting a good season yet. A good atmosphere and some optimism from everyone supporting swfc will go along way to help players regain the form they are capable of playing at.

UP THE OWLS !!!!

what a load of bull ,yes every 1 of them players gave 110% and im so glad we didn't get turned over ,before the game I knew withy 8 defenders jos came for a 0-0 even in second half had no intension of trying to get players forward , it was absolutely awful to watch probably the most negative display ive ever witnessed but if we played 442 we all know what the score would have been as we don't have the players to defend properly it that system and we have such a weak midfield giving no protection in front of them in that system ie pelepussy ,reach bannan so lightweight its untrue. last night countless times the pigs got past our full backs and got crosses in from the byline fortunately for us they lacked quality and we defended well ,very well in fact . the fact is without forestieri we have nothing to offer going forward , if the pigs scored that pen and connected to some of  those crosses fizzed across we might have been humiliated ,I was there and no1 could understand why penney who yet again was awful wasn't took off much earlier than he was . the best thing about last night is we have deprived the pigs of 2 points , now the rest of the season is about stopping up . jos still has to go 100% now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Funny how things change last year in Jos’ first game in charge with a very similar team in the middle of a similar run of results and battled out a point . He was rightly lauded this year with a team containing 4 academy products making their derby debut he is getting hammered. And just for some perspective as much as it aims me to say it they are Not a poor side been top six all season lost one at home and collected more home points than any other team in this division

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blakey1959 said:

Funny how things change last year in Jos’ first game in charge with a very similar team in the middle of a similar run of results and battled out a point . He was rightly lauded this year with a team containing 4 academy products making their derby debut he is getting hammered. And just for some perspective as much as it aims me to say it they are Not a poor side been top six all season lost one at home and collected more home points than any other team in this division

But it isn’t just last night. We have played negative dull football in the majority of games so far this season. We are 17th in the league, sodding Rotherham could over take us today. We have 1 point from a possible 15. He should have gone already and if we had a chairman that knew anything about football he wouldn’t have appointed Jos in the first place. 

• Thanks 1

The fact he's sat rocking gently in the dugout like Rainman whilst we're on the wrong end of a proverbial football rogering from the Blades shows me I'd rather have Big Mick than this inept German pillock who has frozen out our best players for questioning how gash his tactics are

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

But it isn’t just last night. We have played negative dull football in the majority of games so far this season. We are 17th in the league, sodding Rotherham could over take us today. We have 1 point from a possible 15. He should have gone already and if we had a chairman that knew anything about football he wouldn’t have appointed Jos in the first place. 

If we had a chairman who knew anything we would have had a squad that was useful and balanced and not have FFP issues

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

what a load of bull ,yes every 1 of them players gave 110% and im so glad we didn't get turned over ,before the game I knew withy 8 defenders jos came for a 0-0 even in second half had no intension of trying to get players forward , it was absolutely awful to watch probably the most negative display ive ever witnessed but if we played 442 we all know what the score would have been as we don't have the players to defend properly it that system and we have such a weak midfield giving no protection in front of them in that system ie pelepussy ,reach bannan so lightweight its untrue. last night countless times the pigs got past our full backs and got crosses in from the byline fortunately for us they lacked quality and we defended well ,very well in fact . the fact is without forestieri we have nothing to offer going forward , if the pigs scored that pen and connected to some of  those crosses fizzed across we might have been humiliated ,I was there and no1 could understand why penney who yet again was awful wasn't took off much earlier than he was . the best thing about last night is we have deprived the pigs of 2 points , now the rest of the season is about stopping up . jos still has to go 100% now 

Agreed with all points there.

10 hours ago, Mishowl said:

We are 17th in the second division.

Clap Clap Clap

the way we are playing id take 17th at end of season ,went last night and watched it back using fast forward button as im not a sucker for punishment ,according to everyones fav sky pundits on here Hinchcliffe and keith Andrews they reckon we are a bottom 3 team which I don't disagree ,we have conceded the most and scored the fewest goals within 15 yards of goals , unless we knock em in from 30 yards we have hardly scored this season ,we are such a mess its unreal . who thinks we could beat Ipswich at home? at min? I don't. if jos aint removed soon then I know were everyones anger will turn to . either he runs this club properly or he needs to sell us asp. upto now could he have run it any worse?

6 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

the way we are playing id take 17th at end of season ,went last night and watched it back using fast forward button as im not a sucker for punishment ,according to everyones fav sky pundits on here Hinchcliffe and keith Andrews they reckon we are a bottom 3 team which I don't disagree ,we have conceded the most and scored the fewest goals within 15 yards of goals , unless we knock em in from 30 yards we have hardly scored this season ,we are such a mess its unreal . who thinks we could beat Ipswich at home? at min? I don't. if jos aint removed soon then I know were everyones anger will turn to . either he runs this club properly or he needs to sell us asp. upto now could he have run it any worse?

Jos is just the patsy here. Removing him doesnt fix the root cause of our problems. I guess its just easier though

2 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

I don't want to get into a slanging match but I genuinely can't understand why people feel Jos is doing even an average job let alone a good one.

Is 17th good enough given the squad he has at his disposal?

Is he a good Coach? He has been in the job a year (give or take) and our defensive record is appalling, why hasn't he 'coached' the players to become better? For example, Lees seems to have gone backwards Under Jos. 

Is he a good man manager? Why are lots of players (seeming) being frozen out? I don't buy this "what's the point they won't be here next year" stuff. Clubs up and down the country have players they know won't be around next year but they still play them if they help improve the team today. 

Does he know his best team and does he have a plan for how he wants us to play? He's constantly chopping and changing the side which, to me, suggests he doesn't.

No doubt people will come back with the "hands tied behind his back" comment but won't provide any context given Jos has already said he has free rein to choose who he wants? Yes he hasn't had money to spend but I go back to my original point, is 17th, given the squad at his disposal, good enough?

No its not, on the flip side, 6th wasnt our proper position either. I think we will finish about 12th to 14th

3 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

What's happening behind the scenes?

Fill us in so we we all know.

My mate Ted, who lives down the road,

aske'd if he they had a spare room so he could open a barbers shop, said he'd be happy to pay rent and he'd give a discount to all the players instead of them being ripped off at Fredricos. 

No was the answer, THATS WHAT'S happening behind the scenes. 

A good money saving idea completely rejected by some clown sat in an office. 

Beggars belief. 

PS 

He's never done this sort of work but is willing to give it a go. 

Edited by daleblue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last night for me proved we need a new manager 

A great battling performance from the lads in this one game. This type of endeavour should be the minimum you expect from professional footballers. The top teams including the Scum put this effort in every game, their managers demand and expect  nothing less.

We need someone who will do the same for us