To the Jos out brigade

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

What's happening behind the scenes?

Fill us in so we we all know.

Dont you know - everyone on owlstalk knows more about whats happening at hillsborough than Jos. \we also have the best unemployed tacticians, coaches, scouts and physios posting on here. If you read through some peoples posts they convinced that watching 90 mins of football gives them licence to say Jos should be playing an injured out of form goal keeper on the evidence of games they watched 3 and 4 seasons ago. Pathetic.\whats so bad at leaving it to the experts (real experts) and we can support the club when results are good or bad.

4 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Dont you know - everyone on owlstalk knows more about whats happening at hillsborough than Jos. \we also have the best unemployed tacticians, coaches, scouts and physios posting on here. If you read through some peoples posts they convinced that watching 90 mins of football gives them licence to say Jos should be playing an injured out of form goal keeper on the evidence of games they watched 3 and 4 seasons ago. Pathetic.\whats so bad at leaving it to the experts (real experts) and we can support the club when results are good or bad.

You need to have a word with yourself fella, the only person your trying to convince is yourself.

2 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I know.

They're absolutely right to put their opinions..and I'll keep asking why.

3 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

truth hurts 

Do you honestly believe half the poo you post, if you think the truth hurts then you really do need to give your head a wobble.

If you think that was a good performance then lord help you.

If you think that all is well behind the scenes then book an appointment with me, I work in psychiatry and would be happy to have a chat with you.

10 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

What do you thinks fans forums, like OT are for exactly?

Edited by zzmdu
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Do you honestly believe half the poo you post, if you think the truth hurts then you really do need to give your head a wobble.

If you think that all is well behind the scenes then book an appointment with me, I work in psychiatry and would be happy to have a chat with you.

dont you mean your in psychiatry. 

7 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

:tango:WTF:

1 minute ago, hirstys_achilles said:

opinions are great. its people who living in la la land that are total fools with not enough intelligence to back up their opinionated bull thats the issue

And of course, it's for you to decide whose living in La La land.

Is it those that don't share your opinion?

7 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I would think thats reason enough for sacking him. I glad no camera on me last ten mins. Rocking and unfolding arms was probably something I was doing. He looked like he clearly cared about his team and is obviously under pressure to put things right 

He was nervous like we all were. He's obviously a reserved character out there. Being animated doesn't make you a good manager. 

I could flap my arms and jump around. I still wouldn't know what I'm talking about

• Haha 1

Just now, HootHoot said:

He was nervous like we all were. He's obviously a reserved character out there. Being animated doesn't make you a good manager. 

I could flap my arms and jump around. I still wouldn't know what I'm talking about

That was sarcasm from a post that has since been deleted. I agree totally with you

5 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

And of course, it's for you to decide whose living in La La land.

Is it those that don't share your opinion?

NO, those who wont listen to facts and make decisions based on hear say and rumours you are confusing me with your general view of owlstalk posters

Edited by hirstys_achilles
add

1 minute ago, hirstys_achilles said:

NO, those who wont listen to facts and make decisions based on hear say and rumours

Arrrrh, ok then, good lad, you have fun keeping them all on your defined right track.

You'll not the only poster who see this as their job on OT.