To the Jos out brigade

1 minute ago, hirstys_achilles said:

No really i expected 0. I totally agree with you though. Sorry if you thought i was being sarcastic, I suppose that is the usual response on here, but I was trying to emphasise your point.

In that case i apologise

Its easy to rant on here due to all the imbeciles

5 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

The season irons out all the luck for a team over its entirety. Points are what matters. League position so early in season is nonsense. Until every team has played each other the table is only of value for points tally. Fact is against the supposed better sides we have played poorly and before international break won many games. After the break we have in most games had more possession but conceded silly goals from individual errors. Most people should agree that we have a team that is capable of doing well. We need our players to gain confidence to regain better form. Regardless of your opinion of the manager if we get behind them and talk positively we may be able to slightly influence a turn around for the better. What we got to lose ???

I don't disagree but at some point we need to figure out why it isn't working.

is it the manager, the players, the owner, the supporters, the trolls ?

The money these guys are on its about time they gave us something.

Just now, Rhubarb n Custard said:

I don't disagree but at some point we need to figure out why it isn't working.

is it the manager, the players, the owner, the supporters, the trolls ?

The money these guys are on its about time they gave us something.

That i totally agree with and nobody can disagree !! 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Fair enough mate you must be a real glass half full man...…………..but enjoyment is not what I am feeling tonight , more like relieved and more than a touch embarrassed.

I'm enjoying seeing the joy it brought to Dawsons face a young Wednesday fan getting a clean sheet in front of United Kop.

Don't get me wrong. I'm hugely relived too. 

But not embarrassed. 

I was embarrassed last year after the 4-2 though. 

25 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Nobody better than what we already got. Lets face it some of you have already made your mind up about Jos. I for one are not hoping like yous are for bad results to back your opinion. A point for me was best we could hope for, clean sheet a bonus. Next we will have the Westwood would have saved the penalty better from the Dawson haters. I think some people support swfc just to moan

Interesting, i don't agree but interesting, hpw can you be sure there's nothing better than we have? i can't. I think the ammount of games Kos has had is a fair ammount and I've arrived at the conclusion that he's not good enough. You might think differently, that's your right.

Edited by full fathom five

42 minutes ago, 33 said:

Proud that such an inept set up managed to keep a first clean sheet against the top of the league

Well done to the boys

Jos is foookin clueless

JOS OUT

There's nothing like supporting the club when the chips are down. Who do think we could get in and more importantly do a better job with the sh*te we have at present. Just curious because I haven't seen that many logical suggestions, but hey ho, lets get rid of the manager. Ill tell you what happen, both Bullen and Weaver as the caretaker management team. Brill int it. 

1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

Interesting, i don't agree but interesting, hpw can you be sure there's nothing better than we have? i can't. I think the ammount of games Kos has had is a fair ammount and I've arrived at the conclusion that he's not good enough. You might think differently, that's your right.

Your own point was but who would take the job ???? The manager hardly got an open cheque book

7 minutes ago, billyblack said:

In that case i apologise

Its easy to rant on here due to all the imbeciles

and they are out in force tonight. 

Just now, Mighty0wls said:

All I’m saying is if Fox hadn’t have missed that sitter then the atmosphere would be completely different on here, or if that clever scoop was scored. 

They were the biggest clear cut chances of the game, apart from the penalty.

All the possession they had, they didnt have any clear cut chances apart from penalty. People saying we got battered should check the score.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Thought Jos was very animated tonight.

At one point he even unfolded his arms.

That's because he was too busy rocking back and forward like a child waiting to go and see the headmaster for not wearing the correct uniform

7 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Set up well but the game was there for the taking in the last 10 minutes.

Couldnt believe he didn’t bring Joao on.

Very negative.

It's an odd one isn't it.

I was begging for him to bring Joao on v West Brom to finish them off.

And he did, I nodded sagely in agreement. Then Joao did nothing , we lost all momentum as the ball kept coming bsck and they pegged us back. 

It's all roll of a dice stuff with no set outcome isn't it really.

• Thanks 1