To the Jos out brigade

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

We showed zero footballing quality tonight. We couldn't keep the ball, and the odd occasion we managed to hold for 5 seconds...all we did was hit long diagonal balls to give it away again. Pathetic. Reach & Fletcher were chasing shadows for the most part because our midfield was shybo. 

Hang on... werent we moaning about playing out from the back last game......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Behave Snoots for crying out loud...………………...as big a bellsniff as Wilder is some of the points he made WERE correct...…..we have players that are "earning" money the pig players can only dream of , and the sum of our ambition tonight WAS hoofing it as far as we could and hoping something would drop...….it was embarrassing watching us try to string 3 passes together.

I am as glad as anyone that we scraped a point but PLEASE lets not pretend that we are happy paying top f***in dollar in the divison to watch THAT.

Paying people lots of money doesn't always make them better than people who earn less. 

We've been going to get battered all week according to their fans, and even more of ours. 

We've got a point against a team in the top two and got our first clean sheet.  It wasn't nice and it wasn't pretty.  But it's a result against the old enemy that w didn't think we get.  

We've got big problems. No doubt. 

But , and I might be alone. I'm enjoying tonight. Going there with barely a hope in hell given to us and getting something.

Frank Lampards Derby is another day.

1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

Are you so blind to just how bad we are?? I know Jos has to do as he's told but he's a dead nan walking. The season ticket sales, which they won't anounce will see to that. Only problem who will take the job???

Nobody better than what we already got. Lets face it some of you have already made your mind up about Jos. I for one are not hoping like yous are for bad results to back your opinion. A point for me was best we could hope for, clean sheet a bonus. Next we will have the Westwood would have saved the penalty better from the Dawson haters. I think some people support swfc just to moan

3 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Thats right. Did you expect 3?

Where are our attacking players in midfield and upfront? Tell me.

Top scorer was on the bench for a start. 

All about opinions, but for me 1 point in 15 isn't good enough. 

They have a manager who gets the best out of a set of players in a consistent effective system. Unfortunately jos has created the opposite. 

The truth is that when we were in the top six we were riding our luck.

We were conceding more chances than most teams and our conversion was ridiculously high on few opportunities.

That was a bubble waiting to burst and burst it has.

Fundamentally our problems today are the same as they were at the start of the season.

Nothing much has changed apart from the good luck we were enjoying.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Paying people lots of money doesn't always make them better than people who earn less. 

We've been going to get battered all week according to their fans, and even more of ours. 

We've got a point against a team in the top two and got our first clean sheet.  It wasn't nice and it wasn't pretty.  But it's a result against the old enemy that w didn't think we get.  

We've got big problems. No doubt. 

But , and I might be alone. I'm enjoying tonight. Going there with barely a hope in hell given to us and getting something.

Frank Lampards Derby is another day.

Fair enough mate you must be a real glass half full man...…………..but enjoyment is not what I am feeling tonight , more like relieved and more than a touch embarrassed.

27 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

That was relentless from them lot. We set up without any thought of attacking threat. That’s what f.ucks me off! They got stuck in well though and fair play to the lads. Some performed better than others but overall a good defensive performance. But I ain’t happy with the fact we’ve gone there and almost given them too much respect, it’s f.ucking pigs not f.ucking Barcelona! 

They did attack relentlessly...and we defended relentlesslyer.

He has got s draw again at the lane!

that does NOT suddenly provide him with the skill sets required for us to be successful  in the championship.. promotion is beyond him.

and yes I have taken into consideration everything that is working against him

Edited by Mr Soul

Jos has to go and here's why.

It's not the performance tonight that is the problem, it's that we had to put a performance like that in the first place.

Absolutely no intent on trying to win the game!

What is our style of football?

What is Jos actually trying to get us to do on the pitch?

Have we seen a style of play being implemented and getting better at it over time? 

I can't answer any of those questions!

• Thanks 1

Knowing Jos he will make 4 or 5 changes in the next game. I can’t see DC sacking him right now. In an ideal world he would do to give us the international break to get someone in. I use to really look forward to watching us every week, it truely was the highlight of my week but under Jos it feels like a chore and that is a crap feeling. 

3 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

The truth is that when we were in the top six we were riding our luck.

We were conceding more chances than most teams and our conversion was ridiculously high on few opportunities.

That was a bubble waiting to burst and burst it has.

Fundamentally our problems today are the same as they were at the start of the season.

Nothing much has changed apart from the good luck we were enjoying.

The season irons out all the luck for a team over its entirety. Points are what matters. League position so early in season is nonsense. Until every team has played each other the table is only of value for points tally. Fact is against the supposed better sides we have played poorly and before international break won many games. After the break we have in most games had more possession but conceded silly goals from individual errors. Most people should agree that we have a team that is capable of doing well. We need our players to gain confidence to regain better form. Regardless of your opinion of the manager if we get behind them and talk positively we may be able to slightly influence a turn around for the better. What we got to lose ???