To the Jos out brigade

Lets see the hypocritical comments based on possession stats after derby draw. The previous games we have had much more possession than opponents and admittedly lost. Tonight we had least possession but got a well deserved draw. The stats did not matter for the Jos out lot then I bet they will now. The rubbish being written about players not wanting to play for him has now been proven wrong. Jos has answered all the questions about players out of squad so no conspiracies !!!!

Can we now please concentrate on getting behind everyone at the club that means the chair, manager, players and tea lady to get our season back on track instead of all the moaning and overly opinionated talk of sackings and team selection boll@cks. We not out of getting a good season yet. A good atmosphere and some optimism from everyone supporting swfc will go along way to help players regain the form they are capable of playing at.

UP THE OWLS !!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

That was relentless from them lot. We set up without any thought of attacking threat. That’s what f.ucks me off! They got stuck in well though and fair play to the lads. Some performed better than others but overall a good defensive performance. But I ain’t happy with the fact we’ve gone there and almost given them too much respect, it’s f.ucking pigs not f.ucking Barcelona! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, robowl4life said:

That was relentless from them lot. We set up without any thought of attacking threat. That’s what f.ucks me off! They got stuck in well though and fair play to the lads. Some performed better than others but overall a good defensive performance. But I ain’t happy with the fact we’ve gone there and almost given them too much respect, it’s f.ucking pigs not f.ucking Barcelona! 

Pigs who are third, full of confidence youbl mean with striker second top scorer in league agajnst team withb4 defeats on the bounce, devoid of confidence with key players still missing. Is that what you meant?

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

Pigs who are third, full of confidence youbl mean with striker second top scorer in league agajnst team withb4 defeats on the bounce, devoid of confidence with key players still missing. Is that what you meant?

On paper a game based on league position and current form and home advantage they would have expected to win. A point for us from any formation or tactics is a small victory. Points are what matter.

No creativity, no flair, no desire. Park the bus and hope for the best - fortunately for us they’re shíte and we got away with it. We can speculate all we like about how much of a mess the club is off the pitch but what’s clear to see is that on the pitch we aren’t going anywhere with him in charge. We have some good players - we just don’t have a manager and coaching set-up good enough to get the best out of them. 

Guest Manwithastick

Jos out. Pitiful. Looked like men against boys most of the time. Replay those 90 minutes, same performance levels from each side, we lose 49/50 games. The next 6 games are huge for our season. Nothing tonight suggests Jos is likely to instill enough confidence, organisation and desire to turn this around.

14 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Lets see the hypocritical comments based on possession stats after derby draw. The previous games we have had much more possession than opponents and admittedly lost. Tonight we had least possession but got a well deserved draw. The stats did not matter for the Jos out lot then I bet they will now. The rubbish being written about players not wanting to play for him has now been proven wrong. Jos has answered all the questions about players out of squad so no conspiracies !!!!

Can we now please concentrate on getting behind everyone at the club that means the chair, manager, players and tea lady to get our season back on track instead of all the moaning and overly opinionated talk of sackings and team selection boll@cks. We not out of getting a good season yet. A good atmosphere and some optimism from everyone supporting swfc will go along way to help players regain the form they are capable of playing at.

UP THE OWLS !!!!

Jos out !

1 minute ago, CF83OWL said:

We always get behind the team for one.....

and if you think he is gonna turn it around then you are on drugs. 

A team performance tonight but we were battered. 

I hope. Fact is we have players who on form and with confidence are good enough for us to turn things around. Getting behind everyone is not most of what I been reading on owls talk recently. If thats backing swfc then I will have what your taking !!!