Utterly humiliating watching this

Never (even as a neutral) have I seen such a one sided game. I don’t we’ve even passed it between ourselves for longer than 10 seconds.

This is Sheffield United, not bleeding Barcelona, it reminds me of when we went to Man City in the cup few years back and I don’t think we saw any of the ball

Its disgraceful. Two teams in the same league. Is this how far we’ve sunk, that we can’t even give thr pigs any sort of a game? 

• Thanks 1

No it's not mate.

It's just the difference between the two teams relative to form, position in the league and injuries.

We haven't set up with a gameplan to play on the front foot at all, it'd be a bad move against the way they play. 

Not a pretty performance by any means, but I'dve taken a point and a clean sheet in a heartbeat before kickoff.......let's hope we hold out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, WatfordOwl said:

No it's not mate.

It's just the difference between the two teams relative to form, position in the league and injuries.

We haven't set up with a gameplan to play on the front foot at all, it'd be a bad move against the way they play. 

Not a pretty performance by any means, but I'dve taken a point and a clean sheet in a heartbeat before kickoff.......let's hope we hold out.

Bullshit 

so so just confirm your happy with tonight’s performance! Because I’m not 

Just now, baz9209 said:

Agree we are bobaar it’s soul destroying united team is flipping Scottish second division apart from a couple of players 

the difference is the managers

we have come tonight to defend

not good enough 

Yeah. Nobody wanted a clean sheet tonight did they. I mean noone has mentioned it for ages

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, WatfordOwl said:

No it's not mate.

With all due respect that’s rubbish. This is the championship where all teams are of similar quality. Do you think any other team in the league would set up like this, of course they wouldn’t, and even with fletcher bannan reach? 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

With all due respect that’s rubbish. This is the championship where all teams are of similar quality. Do you think any other team in the league would set up like this, of course they wouldn’t, and even with fletcher bannan reach? 

Every game should be nil nil then. All the same

Just now, baz9209 said:

Bullshit 

so so just confirm your happy with tonight’s performance! Because I’m not 

Where and when did I say that? 

We've set up to play with what we have, against a team that clearly have more attacking intent than we have at our disposal.

How would you have set the team up? 

Manner of the game it’s like the second half against leeds but for a full game 

and if you think it’s our players your a muppet

we have good players but yet why can’t we match teams??

i will let you work it out

Edited by baz9209

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Rubbish? So no respect then eh? lol 

Jos doesn't set teams up to attack for 90 minutes - we already knew this. 

Missing our main flair players from the off in Matias and FF.

Other teams (with more quality than us) have gone to the Lane this season and been taken apart for trying to play attacking football. 

They aren't 3rd in the league because they are cack mate, regardless of what you may want to try and make yourself believe. 

Take it for what it is - a decent point at at a difficult ground and team to play against. 

2 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Where and when did I say that? 

We've set up to play with what we have, against a team that clearly have more attacking intent than we have at our disposal.

How would you have set the team up? 

Mate its the pigs ffs not Man City 

edna Stevens 

mark duffy

ffs we are not playing to our potential 

they are playing over theirs 

again are you happy with the performance with the clubs recources because I am not 

Just now, baz9209 said:

Mate its the pigs ffs not Man City 

edna Stevens 

mark duffy

ffs we are not playing to our potential 

they are playing over theirs 

again are you happy with the performance with the clubs recources because I am not 

Again............

Where have I said what you are quoting? 

Your a fool if you don't think this Blades side have anything about them.