Jump to content


Markowski77

Contract it is.......

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Which tells us Jos is a puppet.

 

Correct 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

Shame Jos couldnt be honest and say it instead of coming out with all that BS about him being injured. 

 

Who’s to say it true? Why would Brown know?

Edited by Ash76
  • Disagree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ash76 said:

 

Who’s to say it true? 

 

Who`s to sat its not ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

 

Yep what a nobber, think everything is set for a Wednesday win

F@ckin hope so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

 

Who`s to sat its not ?

 

Whether it is or not is not important, keeper is not the issue and if it was true then not playing him is the right decision 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Which tells us Jos is a puppet

He's gonna get his strings cut on Monday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because most other clubs aren’t interested in players the wrong side of 30 who aren’t likely to play more than 10 games a season.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The situation is pathetic. 

  • Agree 8
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Which tells us Jos is a puppet.

Of course he is. He is doing as instructed by his boss, as I assume you do.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

 

Dont think another club could match his wages.

Then who's idea was it to put the players on greatly inflated wages far above market rate so other clubs couldn't afford them? 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, owl_83 said:

Then who's idea was it to put the players on greatly inflated wages far above market rate so other clubs couldn't afford them? 

 

I agree. It been like Fred Karnos Circus with the contracts and recruitment at Wednesday last 2 years.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, owl_83 said:

Then who's idea was it to put the players on greatly inflated wages far above market rate so other clubs couldn't afford them? 

 

Brilliant this, comedy. When Westwood was performing as he was 2-3 years ago other clubs would have paid what contract we have him, had we not and he’d have gone elsewhere everyone would have gone batshit crazy 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

 

Brilliant this, comedy. When Westwood was performing as he was 2-3 years ago other clubs would have paid what contract we have him, had we not and he’d have gone elsewhere everyone would have gone batshit crazy 

I disagree. no one player is bigger than the club. if players don't want to play here then get rid.plenty of successful clubs sell players on when their use has come to an end. Alex Ferguson was good at it. we have an embarrassing set of riches up front who have either not had the desire or have been injury prone.

 

we are seeing first hand what it is like to have a set of players who have desire to win but also a desire to improve as players. 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2018 at 19:27, Markowski77 said:

 

Brown the blunt, couldn't wait to give away the reason Westwood wasn't playing....due a new contract in 2 games

 

If Westwood had a clause in his contract which automatically extends it if he plays two more games, why doesn't he just waive it and put himself in the shop window. 

Winner for him. Winner for us.

Or are we just paying him stupid, unthought out money that can't be repeated. If so why did we agree to the deal in the first place. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Course it might be that he's got a contract clause ...and been injured at the same time.  

One doesn't mutually exclude the other from being true also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

 

If Westwood had a clause in his contract which automatically extends it if he plays two more games, why doesn't he just waive it and put himself in the shop window. 

Winner for him. Winner for us.

Or are we just paying him stupid, unthought out money that can't be repeated. If so why did we agree to the deal in the first place. 

All will out eventually Les ....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Course it might be that he's got a contract clause ...and been injured at the same time.  

One doesn't mutually exclude the other from being true also

The plot thickens...:Pelupessy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×