Line up

2 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Looks about right for me. 4 wide men that wouldn't get in most league 1 teams never mind championship ones. Well and truly parking the bus. But primed for LJ, MM or FF turning the game on 70 mins. Providing we're still in it. 

That, for me, is the worry.

It's going to be a long night.

Dawson

Baker  lees  hutch  fox

Hector

Palmer Reach bannan penney

Fletch 

Drop joey, pudil, onomah,

Hutch in for some leadership,

tighten up flanks and middle.

Then joao on at 60 min for fox/baker and go 4132

Don't care if this is accurate or complete horse hockey - number of our own fans I've seen writing off *any* permutation of a Wednesday XI before a ball has even been kicked is pathetic IMO. I'm not feeling confident about getting a big result, but I'll be damned if I'm white-flagging it 8 hours before the bloody thing starts. Deary me.

If that is legitimately the team we start with tonight then it is an abomination, a monstrosity or any other suitable adjective.

I don't actually believe that's the case though, as much as I want Jos replaced I don't think even he would play a team with three youngsters and no pace in it in game a like this.

2 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Heard a whisper

Dawson

Baker

Hector

Lees

Thorniley

Fox

Bannan

Reach

Pelupessy

Penney

Fletcher

Lets hope someone has fed this bit of information to Wilder.....that way they can plan for it then when the team sheet is announced BAM.......... it's actually Nuhiu in for Fletcher :Pelupessy: