Forestieri screamer

Guest Kagoshimaowl
30 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

And a Dawson clean sheet.

Get ready.

He said a premonition not a bleeding pipe dream!

Fessi screamer?.... hope so, as long as it’s the only goal of the game in the 94th minute and not Fessi screaming at Joss “ we’re 4-0 down with ten minutes to go and you’re taking it Fletch off , sending Foxy on and leaving me on the bench... what’s going on ?”

I have had it on good authority that DC has told Jos to stop being such a wet fish and show some passion to the fans, so tonight he will leave his seat more often than just to go for a cuppa at half time.

He has also been told to play his best team as his job depends on a performance and a result. Westwood, Palmer, Lees, Hector, Penney, Hutch, Matias Bannan, Reach, Fessi, Fletcher. This line up we win by half time.

Well we can dream can't we

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

I have had it on good authority that DC has told Jos to stop being such a wet fish and show some passion to the fans, so tonight he will leave his seat more often than just to go for a cuppa at half time.

He has also been told to play his best team as his job depends on a performance and a result. Westwood, Palmer, Lees, Hector, Penney, Hutch, Matias Bannan, Reach, Fessi, Fletcher. This line up we win by half time.

Well we can dream can't we

Why do fans think him throwing his arms around bumping about is going to make any difference. 

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why do fans think him throwing his arms around bumping about is going to make any difference. 

Look if you have a manager that shows any visible passion fans just love them more, I don't know what it is but look at the manager we have had in the last 20 years of the ones you like how many sat there barely moving a muscle and how many were passing their technical area shouting instructions or tell the players to get up field or defend/attack etc.

For me I prefer a vocal manager especially when the team is not performing very well.

Let hope what ever we get tonight it end in a positive result for us.

Though the PMT (Pre match tension) is starting to set in. Time for a few beers to calm the nerves.

43 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Look if you have a manager that shows any visible passion fans just love them more, I don't know what it is but look at the manager we have had in the last 20 years of the ones you like how many sat there barely moving a muscle and how many were passing their technical area shouting instructions or tell the players to get up field or defend/attack etc.

For me I prefer a vocal manager especially when the team is not performing very well.

Let hope what ever we get tonight it end in a positive result for us.

Though the PMT (Pre match tension) is starting to set in. Time for a few beers to calm the nerves.

thankfully the club isn't run on what room0035 prefers.