SHEFFIELD UNITED vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Excellent as ever m’lud. I realise this might go against the aristocratic grain...but has one ever contemplated script writing? This stuff is much more rib tickling than...oooh...George and Mildred, Birds of a Feather and other mediocre classics that have made people a fortune. And it would also alleviate the Lady Snoots issue as you would have a ready made excuse to live/ sneak off to the garden shed to do some...ahem...writing! 

What will happen tonight God only knows? Hoping for a draw at best and praying we don’t get another shellacking UTFO. This evening I can be reached by looking behind that pile of cushions on the sofa, and don’t bother shouting as I will have a marshmallow stuffed in each ear!:wacko:

13 minutes ago, Shrewsburyowl said:

may I add to your interesting fact and state that I am indeed off to Lithuania on Saturday for a few days

Vilnius?

I've been a few times, a lot better now then what it was, during cold war it was grim as you can imagine 

14 hours ago, Ronio said:

Morning all,

Nice work Snoots.  

Time for us to stop the rot, and time to back the manager in this one.  All I ask for, is that our players give it everything.  

Will be an end to end game for sure, but I believe we will come out winners on the night.  3-2 Wednesday win.  Nando with a last minute winner.  

Lets give the porkers a ruddy good stuffing!!

piiiiiig.gif.9456f7021e03fd1bcb99b1cd0a7f7540.gif

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Genuinely, THE funniest thing I have ever seen on here :biggrin: (giggling like a  fool at that!!) 

• Haha 4

Nerves are really starting to kick in now. Over these past few weeks my 4 year old has heard me talk a lot about how I hate sheff U etc. She thinks it’s hilarious to come up to me and whisper in my ear “Daddy me love Sheffield United” if we lose and that little poo does that tomorrow I’m going to put her up for adoption. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HootHoot said:

@Garry Powell feel free to say why you disagree with this. Its all good negging but do leave a reason why.

Didn't realise backing your team was a bad thing...

All for backing the team as i have done since mid 60s , but nothing in that inspired me. By the way did you leave a reason when you negged my post even though i said it was my personal view? WAWAW