SHEFFIELD UNITED vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Just now, Animis said:

Technically our players aren't very good - combined with the lack of pace we just panic and lose the ball.

Totally invite pressure - at some point we're ;likely to break

If we set up with the right personnel and mentality then we can cause them and any other side in this league problems. Our problem is that defensively we’re poor... yet we’re inviting pressure like you say instead of taking the game to them 

Just now, billyblack said:

Billy sharp, yes the guy with a great scoring record who would walk into our team.

Just supporting wednesday doesnt mean you are entitled to watch great football. We are a team in decline for 3 years of poor investment. Dont like it, i dont give a poo .

No way would he start for us, give over pal. 

Bannan and Reach were not bad investments in the last 3 years.

We have more than enough talent to not be playing like we have been recently.

I am not asking for great football, I am asking for football, I have no idea what we are attempting to play now. If we sold all of our assets we would probably recoup all the transfer money we spent. 

I agree we have no divine right, but we should be playing a lot better than we have been, this is dire. As a fan base I feel we do deserve a bit more yes, and I don’t expect you to care how I feel, I respect your happy with this, its your prerogative.