SHEFFIELD UNITED vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - OMDT

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

So there was nothing positive about being 0-0 against a flying United team, with a hostile crowd.

You don’t rate United at home then?

I’ll save my criticism for when we are proper rubbish and don’t try - in context to the venue and opposition.

tell me reading... really... how well we've played ?
Is this your idea of good football ?  to hold on, and not attempt to win ?

Another insipid performance from us.

Jos was never the right man for the job but most gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Time for him to go & bring a night watchman in to ensure we stay in the league.

We might fluke a win tonight but it will only paper over the cracks.

There are too many people involved with Sheffield Wednesday refusing to take any accountability for the situation we find ourselves in.

It starts with DC & rolls down to the first team squad.

The difference in the feel good factor between us & the blades is mad considering where we were 2 seasons ago.

Just now, Big Rons Hairspray said:

Another insipid performance from us.

Jos was never the right man for the job but most gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Time for him to go & bring a night watchman in to ensure we stay in the league.

We might fluke a win tonight but it will only paper over the cracks.

There are too many people involved with Sheffield Wednesday refusing to take any accountability for the situation we find ourselves in.

It starts with DC & rolls down to the first team squad.

The difference in the feel good factor between us & the blades is mad considering where we were 2 seasons ago.

Spot on

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I am following it on here...I'm also getting texts from folk who are there...Ive also watched it all bloody season mate...

Its not a question of looking for positive comments..Its a question of drawing with United is a "Brilliant" result somehow..The fact that it is..depresses the f.ook outta me...cos we have players capable of doing better who are either on the bench, or for one dubiuos reason or another are sat wiv their f.ookin' feet up

So you aren’t watching the game?

But comment on my comments? And see no positives.

On past games? Not tonight?

Seems balanced that.

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

So there was nothing positive about being 0-0 against a flying United team, with a hostile crowd.

You don’t rate United at home then?

I’ll save my comments for when we are rubbish and don’t try - in context to the venue and opposition.

Seems we have defended well mate...and I take all yer other points on board..but its not simply about THIS game...Its been creeping up for weeks....

I'm looking at the big picture...and holding these to a draw, or even..God willing ..nicking, doesn't change the big picture...The clubs a bit of a shambles

1 minute ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

Duno how anyone could down vote that, at you happy watching Wednesday play like this? 

Terrible. 

Compared to what?? Why did you think we were going to play tonight and match them 50 50 for possession. Im happy with nil nil yes as it stands. If i wanted to watch Barca i would.

Just now, hugeowl said:

Dont give a flying what happens this season TBH apart from staying up and getting 2 results against the stain .

Come on u Owls 

I might be a bit deluded, but I think this league is average!

If we had a manager that got the best out of the player then tell me.why we couldn't make the playoffs!

No chance with this manager!

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

So you aren’t watching the game?

But comment on my comments? And see no positives.

On past games? Not tonight?

Seems balanced that.

Course its balanced...an unbalanced view would be basing it on one half of f.ookin' football wouldn't it?