SHEFFIELD UNITED vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Sneeky feeling about tonight.. Think. We might just do it. Couldn't sleep last night and up at 5 with the tension just wish the match was starting now. Glad I'm at work otherwise I'd be either a quivering wreck or absolutely steaming by kick off. 

1-3 to the blue and white wizards. Fůčk the pigs in their own backyard (sty) 

WAWAW UTO FTP

Didn't work v Norwich but I'll give blind optimism another go, a 3-2 classic with FF coming on and scoring a last minute winner having come back from 2-0 down.

The only crumb of comfort if the expected happens though is surely Jos is gone and big Mick gets the international break to bed in.

Not sure if there's blind optimism or sheer insanity in this thread. I can't see us getting anything at all tonight, we'll be lucky to get nil. If they score it's game over cos we can't defend. If we score we'll panic and let em waltz through. They'll be up for it and our pansies will wither. Bannan will put in 100% but it won't be enough. The whole squad is devoid of desire or will. Our strikers can't score and our defenders won't tackle. We have no pace and we give the ball away constantly. 

So yeah, 3-1 Wednesday. 

• Haha 1

Well said Snoots !!

Well said ...

Who buys bloody newspapers anyway ?

Just one thing to add of glaring importance for this evenings proceedings 

BLACK SHORTS ..........

UTO Mrs Hall - Andy n Blenky...

Win or Lose We Follow The Blue's n Jack n Meg ........

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 3