Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kanye West

Fernando and Marco

Recommended Posts

..both trained all week, hoping for one to at least sneak on to the bench Friday?

 

 

BEEBF117-3D61-4FEB-BDA9-95C3F00E2B87.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The squad and fans need a massive boost. FF on the bench would be a nice bonus (comes on and gets the winner)

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine FF and Hutchinson being named on the bench and the buzz it’d create

 

Even Carlos would Put a player on the bench or starting XI from the wilderness every so often! It might have been highly irresponsible, but at least we had false hope! :biggrin:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though they've trained and are probably capable of playing 30 minutes each, Jos will want them to prove themselves in a couple of U23 games. No worries Jos, there's no rush.

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get them in the squad. Would be a massive boost.

 

They have 2 weeks recovery after Friday. 

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go again ladies n gentlemen it's the great Fernando n Marco magic show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get excited. FF won't make the bench. Jos won't let him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Justbeanz said:

Here we go again ladies n gentlemen it's the great Fernando n Marco magic show. 

Yea but they need to change their routine..This "disappearing" stuff is getting old hat.........................

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, asteener1867 said:

Yea but they need to change their routine..This "disappearing" stuff is getting old hat.........................

How's about sawing Wilder in half ?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jos is a joke won’t be playing them, they need 450 u23 games spread every 21 seasons before being available. 

 

Training full week should be bench for them both at least 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get them in 

 

This could make or break turning round our season - a win against this lot before intl break and with them two back in side, we have a whole new dynamic 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HootHoot said:

Shouldn't be rushing injured players back. We hounded CC for this yet we're asking Jos to do the same.

 

Just look at what good that did to Kieren Lee. One of my favourite Wednesday players who I fear I'll never see play for us again

 

Ssssssssssh, nobody ever said that ever.

 

Nobody has ever slagged off Boyd and Jones since they got here either and Hutch's injury record and over zealous tackling at times is another thing that has never been mentioned.  

 

We also need to remember that Westwood was in the best shape and best form of his career prior to him getting treatment for his bolt from the blue injury and don't forget the amount of support and sympathy Abdi has been given during his awful time at the club since signing along with the overwhelming desire to see him out there again doing his magic.

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What gets me with Jos why would you have ff and mm in full training this week when everyone should be working twice has hard getting stuck in for the biggest game of season to make the squad Friday night.Because in my eyes if they in full training they ready for at least 30 mins

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan1980 said:

What gets me with Jos why would you have ff and mm in full training this week when everyone should be working twice has hard getting stuck in for the biggest game of season to make the squad Friday night.Because in my eyes if they in full training they ready for at least 30 mins

 

Maybe they will feature but he's keeping the other lot guessing??

 

Bit like Wilder with a couple of their stars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

Ssssssssssh, nobody ever said that ever.

 

Nobody has ever slagged off Boyd and Jones since they got here either and Hutch's injury record and over zealous tackling at times is another thing that has never been mentioned.  

 

We also need to remember that Westwood was in the best shape and best form of his career prior to him getting treatment for his bolt from the blue injury and don't forget the amount of support and sympathy Abdi has been given during his awful time at the club since signing along with the overwhelming desire to see him out there again doing his magic.

 

This.

 

Last year's villains have apparently become world class players in training or something and now need to be back in the squad.

 

That pretty much sums up our fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...