Where is everyone watching the match?

2 hours ago, swfcjack27 said:

Is it any good in there pal? Usually go king alfred in Alfreton for sky sports. 

yep, good beer and a new room with tele, certainly better than the King Alfred. About 15-20 owls i know in Swanwick, Riddings, Leabrookes, Ripley. Other pubs would be gate at Swanwick(sky coming soon) red lion at Riddings and the out of town in Ripley. There's also 3 blunts in the village. Most of us Yorkshire exiles.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Come on lads... remember when the odds were against us in the guns of navarone?  Or force 10 from navarone...

David Niven didn't lay down...did he?

If it goes bad on us..cover them with as much pi*s as you can and then retreat.

Edward Fox in that one 

Love the Guns of Navarone book so much better than the film though 

• Like 1

Honestly not sure I can bring myself to watch as last Saturday's second half was the most abject display I have seen in living memory. Not only were the manner of the goals conceeded utterly diabolical and comical but the way in which we were so completely disjointed and had players looking around for someone to blame or having a go left me feeling sick. The manager was nowhere to be seen in the same manner as his team who were pathetic in every sense. We will get annihilated at the Lane if we show so little backbone. What will Jos do? Make wholesale changes to the back line to try and rectify the situation but will have no impact because there is no consistency and confidence in each other knowing what to do or how to play in a system... 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Alan said:

More or less this.

In London with a few mates its a guaranteed £50 if I go out - Not spending that on something I can't enjoy. It's going to be a S**tshow.

£50 for the night out in London? Is it still 1985?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2