Adam reach

so what's the owlstalk valuation for him ?

we've had 'lucky to get what we paid for him ' and 'no less than £20 million'

personally,id take the £12 million wolves apparently have offered ,as he's worth around £8 million at the moment

We're in a no win situation. Keep him we fall foul of FFP/P&S, sell him and I can't see us staying up as the money won't be reinvested. 

My conclusion sell and yes I'd sell for 12 million but a small proportion to attempt to get another decent young loanee or an experienced head or relegation is an almost certainty.

I don't agree with selling our best players but if that's the way we're doing it, short term money-in and long term build from nothing, then I'd be disappointed with any less than £12m for Reach.

Going by modern Championship prices:

FF min. £8m

Bannan min. £10m

None of the three would be "replaced" like for like. We'll stave off FFP with the money and then likely bring in loans or blood more youngsters.

Really is do or die this season. January may be very painful to watch.

This idea of 'sell yur bestplayer because of FFP ' is idiotc. At present, the only candidate for 'best player in the club' and we want to sell him? If necessary, take our points deduction, drop into L1 (not necessarily a done thing) and rebuild a team that looks full of talent but woefully short of passion and belief in themselves.

Having watched the extended highlights of Sat, two men stood out , and for different reasons - Reach , for his total commitment and ever present treat, and Oomygod, who was certainly Norwich's best player.Shame he was supposed to be playiing for us.

It depends on how much interest there is in him. Personally £15M would be the amount I'd want before I let him go. If there are a few Premiership teams interested he could go for more. He's English, young and got a great engine, scores worldies for fun, it all makes him a very valuable talent.

I know some will say he's not worth that much but I reckon he will be to someone.

Guest domSWFC

He's our most dangerous attacking player, so his value will decrease with teams knowing they can put 5 players on him to nullify his impact. Mark Reach and Bannan out of the game, and you win. 

27 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

He's our most dangerous attacking player, so his value will decrease with teams knowing they can put 5 players on him to nullify his impact. Mark Reach and Bannan out of the game, and you win. 

So on that basis, Bannon and Reach are easy to read. That's not a sign of good players. A good player as craft, guile whatever you want to call it. Both are very predictable, one score stunners every so often so on that basis, if we got back what we paid for Reach then that would be a decent deal. The guy drifts in and out of games to often which proves my theory right. He hasn't got the nous to outwit players on a regular basis. Look at Waddle, how many times did you see him put players on their ars*e by using is nous. Neither of those players have it hence the reason they are plying their trade in the championship and not the Premier.