Jones and Boyd

To the people who say’ funny how these only get mentioned when weren’t doing rubbish’ well yeah that’s kind of how football works! If your losing games you look to change it up ! Not just stick with the same bunch who are causing us problems. Jones is certainly no worse than Joey and has lots more experience

6 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Jones can pass forward.

It just needs someone who can get a bit closer to the ball.

I’ve never seen a defensive midfield fail to get anything on the ball so often as Pelupessy. He’s not smart enough in his closing - they see him coming and play round him

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

In fairness Jones and Boyd have more promotions from this division than Joey Pelupessey.

In fairness Jones and Boyd have more promotions from this division than all of Man City, Man U and Liverpool's players lol 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, nilsson said:

Saw a re-run of the game where we beat Newcastle 2-1 at home on sky last week and Jones had a decent game.

I’m not his biggest fan but the way he’s been treated (with the lack of quality we have in midfield) is strange 

not as strange as Hutch,were crying out for his bite

No. Boyd has been rubbish the while time he's been here. To be honest I don't remember ever seeing him good even when he was at Burnley etc. Totally nonsense signing

Jones is an experienced player who should at least probably make the bench.

Westwood and hutch are really the only 'blacklisted' players that should be in the starting 11 in my opinion.

6 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Should be at least options for the bench.

Can't have five u23 players on the bench for a derby.

We shouldn't really have five u23s on the bench for any match to be fair. Jos is blooding too many too quick which will only have a negative effect especially how the team are performing at present. Now ids the time for calmness and experience. Whether that is the form of Boyd or Jones then so be it. Kids are not the answer at present.