The Buck Stops At The Top

It’s totally useless to keep on picking on individual members of the playing and management staff, this is down to DC, if he could recoup the entirety of his monetary outlay by selling the club to a person or persons who know what they are doing, then it would suit all parties for the best. This supposedly ‘big club’ has spent only 13 years in the top flight since 1970, enough is enough.

Edited by optimisticowl

You do realise that finding someone to take on a club like this and return his investment is nigh on impossible don't you?

And you do realise that Chansiri is wealthy enough to just say "fizz it...I'm out" and leave us to it don't you?

But hey!...just keep slagging him off and never mind the potential consequences.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hougoumont said:

You do realise that finding someone to take on a club like this and return his investment is nigh on impossible don't you?

And you do realise that Chansiri is wealthy enough to just say "fizz it...I'm out" and leave us to it don't you?

But hey!...just keep slagging him off and never mind the potential consequences.

For the right person we are a dream opportunity, someone will snatch Chansiri's hands off when he puts us up for sale.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

What a load of testicles :duntmatter:

What's the alternative? Keep clapping and hope one day Chansiri turns out OK? He has shown zero ability in running a football club and I have absolutely zero confidence in him turning it around because he is unconsciously incompetent. I have more chance of walking on the moon than Chansiri being a success here. 

Just now, Hougoumont said:

Let's hope you're right then...but let's hope it's not a Chellini or a Bates eh!

We stopped Ken Bates coming to the club remember

We stopped that happening because he was gonna charge mad money like £25/£30 a ticket to get in to watch the games

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

Can’t see where he was ‘slagging’ him off, merely pointing out the obvious. DC is clueless and out of his depth....mind you, he’d be out of his depth in the shallow end...

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

For the right person we are a dream opportunity, someone will snatch Chansiri's hands off when he puts us up for sale.

At the moment we are not.  We are at FFP limit and expected to be under sanctions next year.  A new owner can’t invest, making us one of the least attractive investments in the championship.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

I don’t realise any of that, do you realise that you are placing DC on a wealth pedistal that would classify him as a mere pauper by say, a Saudi oil baron?

Just now, fife_owl said:

At the moment we are not.  We are at FFP limit and expected to be under sanctions next year.  A new owner can’t invest, making us one of the least attractive investments in the championship.

Didn't stop Forest being taken over, yes it took a year but they recovered and under a new owner.

1 minute ago, fatzooma said:

Can’t see where he was ‘slagging’ him off, merely pointing out the obvious. DC is clueless and out of his depth....mind you, he’d be out of his depth in the shallow end...

No mate...there's no slagging off goes on on this site is there. :tango:

Not even low level snide remarks.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

He's a chairman not a football manager, he's done what he's supposed to. I'd be looking more at the people advising him than at him himself 

• Haha 1

Just now, pgmetcalf said:

He's a chairman not a football manager, he's done what he's supposed to. I'd be looking more at the people advising him than at him himself 

I disagree entirely. He did the opposite to what he was supposed to. What he should have done is make the investment like other investors do then put a team of people that know the ropes to run the show for him. His insistence to meddle with things that he has little knowledge or ability in will ultimately be his own downfall.

• Thanks 1