We should Keegan the Championship

No more trying to patiently break down teams

Literally every team in this division is there for the taking as this league is full of pretty average teams as we've seen as we've frustratingly lost or drawn to teams we could have beaten had we gone for it.

We should just go all out Keegan on this league and just go immediately for goal every time we get the ball

Forget clean sheets must try and score as many goals as possible

if 3:0 up at half time try and win the game 6:0 etc etc

nothing to lose by doing it for rest of the season just tell the fans that’s what we are going to try and do and start doing it 

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Literally every team in this division is there for the taking

We should just go all out Keegan on this league and just go immediately for goal every time we get the ball

nothing to lose by doing it for rest of the season just tell the fans that’s what we are going to try and do and start doing it 

If Jos goes will you apply for the job? Your ideas are revolutionary.

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Attacking lineup that gets the ball to our strikers as often as humanly possible

Don't want to be a party pooper...but are we capable of that? Nice idea if it would work, but I just think possession given away cheaply, and us suffering multiple hits on the break. I have no other suggestions it has to be said. UTO.

Just now, MrsHall said:

Don't want to be a party pooper...but are we capable of that? Nice idea if it would work, but I just think possession given away cheaply, and us suffering multiple hits on the break. I have no other suggestions it has to be said. UTO.

You're right we'd probably get mullered

I'd like to see it happen though still - at least it would be a wild ride

lol

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Literally every team in this division is there for the taking as this league is full of pretty average teams as we've seen as we've frustratingly lost or drawn to teams we could have beaten had we gone for it.

The worrying thing is the last three teams we’ve played have been bang average and put ten goals past us. Will be surprised if more than one of Brum, Naarwich or QPR finish top half.