Pelupessy - that's quite enough

1 hour ago, heppers said:

Sad but true. Jos should be judged on this signing and selection.

Chansiri to Jos “ Here you go son. That’s a cheque for £400k. Spend it wisely - it’s got to last you two seasons.”

Jos is shopping at the local scout hut jumble sale. 

Hector, Onomah and Joey are not great, but they were free, free and cheap. 

He's an incredibly limited footballer.  Offers so little in central midfield. Too lightweIght, only looks to pass backwards and never moves into a position to recieve a forwards pass. A significant factor in why we're struggling so much at present. And one of the first on Jos's team sheet by the looks of it.

1 minute ago, NYowl said:

Sorry mate I didn't want it to sound like I was having a go at you personally, more a dig at our transfer policy over the last 3 years.

Totally agree. There wasnt one. May as well have bought a few million scratch cards instead.

I thought the team did reasonably well in the first half and we were unlucky not to have a goal ...but what happened in the dressing room at half time? The team in the second half was awful.

The whole side was woeful...and jos was not seen till about the 70th min...that says it all.

Edited by TaxiMark

13 minutes ago, billyblack said:

I was asking the people slagging him off, they seem to have the answers

Sorry mate but I don't think most people are slagging him off for the sake of it. He seems like an honest hardworking footballer and it's not his fault it's all a bit much for him. He has a pivotal role to play in the side and I like many believe he's not good enough. Feel sorry for alot of our players actually. Many criticise them for not trying but a combination of limited ability, inconsistent formation, possibly poor man management and confidence shot to f**k is I believe why we are in the mess we are.

He's Mr Average...

Average distribution

Average athleticism

Average defensive capabilities

Basically not good enough for this level in any department.

What he does do is stay fit and probably does whether told without protesting, so he's a shoe in every week.

He's also top class at giving a thumbs up  and good company for Jos when he travels back to Holland when there's a an international break.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

Sorry mate but I don't think most people are slagging him off for the sake of it. He seems like an honest hardworking footballer and it's not his fault it's all a bit much for him. He has a pivotal role to play in the side and I like many believe he's not good enough. Feel sorry for alot of our players actually. Many criticise them for not trying but a combination of limited ability, inconsistent formation, possibly poor man management and confidence shot to f**k is I believe why we are in the mess we are.

Thats fair enough. I can live with that. It wasnt his fault he was recruited. Its symptomatic of the poor direction from above, the responsibilty of that lies with DC. His club, his ideas, his direction. Joey may or may not have a future here, he may not be good enough, but he does try whenever he plays.