The Big Positive from Today

6 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

He's one of our own

He's one of our own

Dawson's not as good as Westwood

But he's one of our own

I'm really glad one caller to radio Sheffield got to blame him for the fourth goal.

Can you imagine a young Sheffield lad gets to fulfill his dream of playing for his club? We can't have that can we?

Sickens me to see posters go after him, Palmer, Penney etc.

Like I posted above anyone chanting for Westwood mid game is akin to telling your current mrs whilst in bed, that your ex was better and hoping for positive result. 

Constantly see WAWAW and even posters with that in there name skating young lads, that support the club and trying their best despite maybe not being as good as others. Weirdly I’d have thought they need more support not less. 

9 hours ago, bigsheff said:

If our lass let 13 goals in 4 games I don’t think it would matter what I was chanting, lights would be off & I wouldn’t be getting any anyway

If you was as sloppy as Wednesday are, you wouldn’t expect or deserve any for it would you.

The WAGS of S6 should have their chastity belts well and truly locked.

12 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

Biggest positive for me was talking to Amanda Staveley in the car park after the match.

Nice lady.

Now if she could be persuaded to take us over and show Chansiri the red card, THAT would really be a positive.

3 hours ago, james o connor said:

Did that actually happen ? If folk actually think hop along hutchinson would help we can add fans into the other thread about crap things at hillsborough . Jesus wept 

It was more of a yearning for the old days and a complaint at how things are currently being done than a dig at players currently in the side. 

5 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Sickens me to see posters go after him, Palmer, Penney etc.

Like I posted above anyone chanting for Westwood mid game is akin to telling your current mrs whilst in bed, that your ex was better and hoping for positive result. 

Constantly see WAWAW and even posters with that in there name skating young lads, that support the club and trying their best despite maybe not being as good as others. Weirdly I’d have thought they need more support not less. 

Strange isn't it. It's almost as if football these days is entirely centred around turning up and hurling abuse at someone at the club regardless of who they are. WAWAW?

Our opponents must find it very amusing

1 hour ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Strange isn't it. It's almost as if football these days is entirely centred around turning up and hurling abuse at someone at the club regardless of who they are. WAWAW?

Our opponents must find it very amusing

We’re all Wednesday aren’t we 

6 hours ago, james o connor said:

Did that actually happen ? If folk actually think hop along hutchinson would help we can add fans into the other thread about crap things at hillsborough . Jesus wept 

He did have a positive impact when he came back into the side against Leeds away. Just need something positive to happen right now-need a leader on the pitch

2 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

He did have a positive impact when he came back into the side against Leeds away. Just need something positive to happen right now-need a leader on the pitch

We need leaders on and off the pitch, including in the stands. People who are prepared to stand up and make a positive contribution.

Football is a team game, you win, loose and draw together.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
17 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Biggest positive for me was that I didnt get a ticket for next Friday 

FFS

Just been offered a ticket. And said yes.

I hate myself right now