Chansiri kicking off

sad day all round especially the idiots having a go at a man who is doing his best and stands to loose a hell of a lot more £s than we will , but that said he needs to learn that having someone in who knows his way around  the championship do's and don'ts would help the club in more ways than one

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Desperate man. He would have been emotional anyway I would have thought with the funeral of his fellow football owner and countryman today without a 4-0 reverse.

That said he’s done well getting Lady Gaga to come to Hillsborough!

• Haha 9

13 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Good... Might make him think and accept for once that's he's wrong, and has been on many occasions.

I really don't care anymore.. it's going to take years to sort this mess out now.

All I want to see is the club rebuilding and a manager and Chairman in that knows what they're doing.

That;s ok for you youngsters . When you are my age it is tragic . May never see top flight again.

What else does he expect?

I have been one of Chansiri’s biggest supporters on here but when fans are paying some of the most expensive ticket prices in the division to watch the utter dog s**t that is being served up this season, he’s going to get some stick!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

sad day all round especially the idiots having a go at a man who is doing his best and stands to loose a hell of a lot more £s than we will , but that said he needs to learn that having someone in who knows his way around  the championship do's and don'ts would help the club in more ways than one

At the end of the day, one day he's going to be sat around with his pals and they'll be taking the wee wee out of that time he wasted all his Dad's money mismanaging a random English football club into bankruptcy.  And he will probably laugh about it and wonder whatever happened to SWFC in the end...

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Sickened people are using Leicester as an excuse.

The Chairmans long term mismanagement has nothing to with Leicester, and even attempting to hide behind that, is outrageous.

Your comments are wide of the mark. How is it being hidden behind.What is there to be sickened about really? 

There have been some mistakes made at the top level and I don’t think anyone’s disputing that. But whether it’s correct to abuse the bloke if that’s what’s happened is another matter entirely.