Chansiri kicking off

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Totally disagree, under Milan and SG we saw year up on year improvement even when the football was enough to make your eyes bleed and Milan chucked money around like a scot with no arms.

Jump forward 3 and a bit seasons and we are well and truely heading backwards.

Its not what you spend its the way that you spend it.

100 %

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Incredible how far we’ve fallen in just over two seasons. The positivity and potential we had at end of the 15/16 won’t come around again soon. 

I take the view that things aren't as bad as they appear.

We've still got some very good players at this club.

Bring in a British manager who knows this league, and I think things would turn around very quickly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I take the view that things aren't as bad as they appear.

We've still got some very good players at this club.

Bring in a British manager who knows this league, and I think things would turn around very quickly.

Provided the frozen out players are down to Jos and not Chansiri.

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Incredible how far we’ve fallen in just over two seasons. The positivity and potential we had at end of the 15/16 won’t come around again soon. 

Happens at clubs all the time.   Ebbs and flows.  Norwich looked awful last season, now they're in first.  Reading was at Wembley a few years back, now worse off than us.

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I support Chansiri in what he’s trying to do

I also support Jos and he just needs time

i support his tikcket pricing strategy and shirt launches 

I am fully supportive of our chairman and anyone who’s posting stuff about him doesn’t know football as much as he does

etc

And I support any program that targets drug and alcohol abuse lol

8 hours ago, Hughdowd said:

Ask Charlton Athletic fans .....destroyed their club

Who gives a throw about charlton though? 

Yes it was a concern but she hasnt made the mess here has she? 

Anyway Ive been told that she could be on her way apparently now wether thats true or not remains to be seen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rickygoo said:

Being in FFP trouble is 100% his fault. 

Thanks for proving just what a no win situation any chairman that comes into our club is in. 

He spends it his fault, he doesn’t spend then he’s a cheeky monkey. 

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
7 minutes ago, BD2OWL said:

Thanks for proving just what a no win situation any chairman that comes into our club is in. 

He spends it his fault, he doesn’t spend then he’s a cheeky monkey. 

Chansiri has wasted so much money it's scary. Spend, yes, but with a plan and good value. We should not be where we are having spent so much, but we are having lumped it on players that are either unfit or don't fit. DC is responsible for overall direction. We're in this mess for choices he's made. 

5 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

To be fair we were poo for the 15 or so years prior to that, so maybe that was a freak season rather than the norm.

15 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Some people football far too serious lol reyt embarrassing 

Im sorry but football is a passion. You emotionally invest your self in it. When things are going well it's an amazing feeling. When we got promoted from leauge one against Wycombe, everyone was happy, partying together, drinking together, nothing could take the smile off our faces! So when things don't go so well it's the opposite. It gets you down! We pay A LOT of money to watch and be apart of swfc so to call them embarrassing for taking in to seriously is a bit harsh IMO. Fans have a right to get angry when they pay this much.  

5 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Totally disagree, under Milan and SG we saw year up on year improvement even when the football was enough to make your eyes bleed and Milan chucked money around like a scot with no arms.

Jump forward 3 and a bit seasons and we are well and truely heading backwards.

Its not what you spend its the way that you spend it.

...and that’s what gets results....

• Haha 2