What happened during halftime?

30 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Did someone mix diazepam into our halftime drinks? I was reasonably happy with our first half performance in terms of effort and organisation but we were a completely different team second half. 

Same old same old isn’t it-play ok for a period then capitulate. Sooner we have rid of JL the better. Sure Bullen could galvanise this shower of sh@t better for one match than the Borat inpersonator we have as manager.

13 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Same old same old isn’t it-play ok for a period then capitulate. Sooner we have rid of JL the better. Sure Bullen could galvanise this shower of sh@t better for one match than the Borat inpersonator we have as manager.

2 words in response to that mate: Burton Albion. That’s not to say I don’t agree it’s time for JL to go btw, just not sure Bullen is the man to galvanise right now. I’d let JL carry the can for the inevitable derby shellacking first, then get rid 

48 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Did someone mix diazepam into our halftime drinks? I was reasonably happy with our first half performance in terms of effort and organisation but we were a completely different team second half. 

I thought we were really good first half.

Then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Worst half I can remember, though I think it’s largely that our confidence is water thin now. One goal and we fall to pieces.