We’ve Had Enough Playing For You

16 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

About Westwood? I don't know.

There are multiple rumours out there. Some of them he almost certainly would not confirm even if they were true. But it is not out of the question anyway. You're judging Westwood on how he was playing a season and a half ago. Last season he was nothing like his previous standard. Regardless, he is not part of the club's future plans whereas Dawson and Wildsmith are.

It’s not a rumour? 

Westwood is considered less a keeper than Dawson or Wildsmith by Jos. 

2 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

It’s not a rumour? 

Westwood is considered less a keeper than Dawson or Wildsmith by Jos. 

As I said before, if you cling to every word spoken in interviews with football players, managers and chairmen I can only give you my best wishes.

But when did you last see Westwood play and how good was he? It's hardly beyond the realms of possibility is it?

The fact that some posters have a habit of getting irate under circumstances of duress, hardly makes valid points any less valid.

The fact is, as shown by recent results, JL is no longer able to illicit an effective, positive, response to his coaching methodologies, so in layman terms, they’re no longer playing for him.

If you wanted to present any positive response to JL’s coaching in binary terms, that would be a big fat 0. I’d then like DJM to transcribe into hexadecimal. lol

3 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

As I said before, if you cling to every word spoken in interviews with football players, managers and chairmen I can only give you my best wishes.

But when did you last see Westwood play and how good was he? It's hardly beyond the realms of possibility is it?

Don’t cling to every word but when a manager makes such a statement in a presser I tend to believe he means what he says? 

Think it was this time last year. 

You also have to consider the organising ability of a keeper and the confidence he gives defenders in front of him. Not just his own form 

To be fair the mess caused by the lack of leadership and incompetence Carlos & chanciri have built and the leaderless, passive, limp squad they've created and then dumped jos the rotator in charge of. 

We would need julius ceaser in his prime as chairman. 

Hanibal as manager. 

Oh and Alexander the great as first team captain to inspire this lot to glory.

Unfortunately it won't happen as they're all dead lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

6 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

To be fair the mess caused by the lack of leadership and incompetence Carlos & chanciri have built and the leaderless, passive, limp squad they've created and then dumped jos the rotator in charge of. 

We would need julius ceaser in his prime as chairman. 

Hanibal as manager. 

Oh and Alexander the great as first team captain to inspire this lot to glory.

Unfortunately it won't happen as they're all dead lol

Pigs would’ve scouted them first anyhow. We’d have ended up with Mussolini, Fred West, and the Hunchback of Notre Dam

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 4

Prior to this relegation run there were some serious warning signs. Wigan Brentford and Forest games. Then how lucky we were in the leeds game. The capitulation at 2.0 up against West Brom. 

There is a distinct chance we will get relegated. 

No team defends this badly and stays up.

I’m not one for berating the chairman or manager, genuinely. However or but, there’s comes a point where I have to say the first team line up is baffling me. Boyd, Hutch, Westwood and Abdi are surely worth a run out.

we can’t be any worse can we? 

Lets face it, we are Phil Babb at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Prior to this relegation run there were some serious warning signs. Wigan Brentford and Forest games. Then how lucky we were in the leeds game. The capitulation at 2.0 up against West Brom. 

There is a distinct chance we will get relegated. 

No team defends this badly and stays up.

As I’ve said before I was a fan of Jos up until the Birmingham match and his comments since then which haven’t stood up 

The only out I can see at the moment is sacking the manager, with him in charge I can’t see us finding a plug for the amount of goals we’re conceding, and like you said we won’t stay up shipping the amount we do 

22 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Pigs would’ve scouted them first anyhow. We’d have ended up with Mussolini, Fred West, and the Hunchback of Notre Dam

At least the Hunchback of Notre Dam would have given us some backbone and spine out on the pitch. 

I'm also beginning to liken our chairman to napoleon bonaparte, being a spoilt little tin pot dictator too stubborn to take any blame or listen to others lol

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

DJM, you are the least knowledgable poster on the site, long drawn out sentences doesn't hide it.

I am glad it's not just me that see's it, you have had a mare on this thread :tango:.

Answer the questions, what positives did you see today? Did you see today? When did you last see a game that wasn't on sky?

• Thanks 1

The players look like they don’t give a poo about playing for this club and certainly aren’t playing for Jos. Something needs to change, unfortunately we can’t sack them players so imo the only thing we can do is get a new manager in ASAP and pray the players decide to play for him. 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

The players look like they don’t give a poo about playing for this club and certainly aren’t playing for Jos. Something needs to change, unfortunately we can’t sack them players so imo the only thing we can do is get a new manager in ASAP and pray the players decide to play for him. 

To be fair mate we struggled in games under CC without Hutch, we were just too soft.

We are too soft now but Hutch is sat at home being ignored.

Its beyond ridiculous that the players take no responsibility.

When a teams doing well, the players get all the praise yet when it goes wrong its the manager.

I'm not saying everything is rosey with Jos before people jump on that, but as a player show some f*cking professionalism and some pride to be wearing that shirt that so many of us on here would kill to wear. Give 100% and show us you actually want to be here.

2 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

At least the Hunchback of Notre Dam would have given us some backbone and spine out on the pitch. 

I'm also beginning to liken our chairman to napoleon bonaparte, being a spoilt little tin pot dictator too stubborn to take any blame or listen to others lol

From the outside looking in, my perception is that Chansiri doesn't have enough of a professional distance between himself and his managers. 

Pulled the trigger faaar too late with Carlos because they were mates. 

Maybe he picks managers on that basis: how well he gets on with them.....rather than how suitable they are for this club. 

Much more of this and Cam Dawson will not recover, the kid looked ruined out there today and the players aren't confident with him.

A good manager knows when to take a player out of the firing line, Jos isn't a good manager.

If only he had a senior Keeper he could bring in to solve the problem :ghoulguy:

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

Of course. I've never thought of going to a game before.

:dry:

Can I suggest that instead of assuming primacy and making personal comments you respect the right to alternative opinions and stop being so angry?

It would be remiss of me not to ask you to take your own advice.