We’ve Had Enough Playing For You

There is only one factor that has determined our situation...ever since 'Match-Day' chat was removed from Owlstalk we have plummeted!! 

I'M BLAMING NEIL!!!!...boooooo... get chat back on match day!!!!!!

Oh and let's remember who our defence will be up against on Friday...

Leon.jpg.d68e3ab893462f060f25e076a3156f75.jpg

Edited by Freshfish
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I was parodying your post to that effect.

Lording yourself as the oracle over anyone else is scraping the barrel. One has to wonder why you're not managing in the Premier League.

It's  just as I've had this debate with you on every manager since Megson and you were in the wrong  every time. It's not lording it over you it's just fact

53 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Even when we lost 1 in 9 and went up to 6th place? Or the excellent run at the end of last season?

If the situation is really that bad, then there would be no need to make stuff up would there?

Although we lost 1-9, some of the performances were poor. 

Prior to that run we were awful at Forest. Accepting the odd off day for individuals, we are now playing poorly as a team , on a regular basis. Last season when we performed like this - Bristol & QPR away, we gave this buffoon the benefit of the doubt. 

If he stays, we're nailed on for a relegation fight. 

Do you think the likes of Reach and Bannan will stay under this regime.

Relegation fight. It's happening.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

Oh good, the old reliable 'lost the dressing room' angle.

Genius.

:dry:

It's either that or they are trying but are completely incapable of getting results in his bizarre 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 abandon holding midfield formations and picking a dirfferent centre-back combination out of a hat every game isn't helping.

More than likely it is a combination and points towards his time being up. That second half was as bad as anything I've seen from us since the Burton display.

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It's either that or they are trying but are completely incapable of getting results in his bizarre 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 abandon holding midfield formations and picking a dirfferent centre-back combination out of a hat every game isn't helping.

More than likely it is a combination and points towards his time being up. That second half was as bad as anything I've seen from us since the Burton display.

Continuous change is not the way forward. Nor is playing weakened sides due to vanity issues

Regretfully it's time for a change and I say that because I'd much rather we were doing well rather than out of any loyalty to Jos.

Player's who are playing for the manager don't capitulate week after week and ship goals for fun....we dont just lose games, we get hammered game after game.

Sinking like a stone down the league and change needs to happen.

58 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

I worry about DJ Mortimer and his judgement.

It is clear that the players are not playing for Luhukay.

These are the death throes of his regime.

And the sooner he is gone the better.

Yes either Mortimer has to go himself or Neil has to ban him.

Now back to Jos.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

The players have never once looked like they’re playing for him. Take man united for example, when results weren’t great and pressure on the boss they stuck together and showed they were with him 

Everytime we concede we immediately give up, that tells you everything you need to know 

Fuckoff SKY cliché shiiiite

• Haha 1