25 minutes ago, Vernster said:

Megson was woefull towards the end of his reign here . I really don’t get it why anyone would want him back .

we’d be better of with Jones . He transformed Megson’s team  ! 

Exactly, he was playing James O'Connor on the wing at one point, to accommodate Coke and Potter in the middle,  rather than playing an actual winger in Mike Jones.

People need to be realistic and if I were bringing in a manager to have a big clear out (which we need) then get him in as caretaker to weed these players out and kick their arses if needed.

Ive had enough of people saying we should get this manager or that manager so we can play like Barcelona well it’s not going to happen and although it would be nice we need to stay up this season cos way I see a relegation battle is on the horizon 

12 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Margaret Thatcher.

9 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Really not funny on about a million levels. 

Why's that Rog 

You n her got some history going down ?

lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Why's that Rog 

You n her got some history going down ?

lol

Milk SNATCH er :ph34r:

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, StockyBoy said:

People say they wouldn’t have him back! after watching the last 10 months I’ve come to the conclusion that I would so there you have it Chansiri if you reading this sort it out

Image result for man jumping out of window gif

Megson has done nothing since 2012, apart from a 3 month stint at a coach at West Brom. 

Next. 

4 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Megson has done nothing since 2012, apart from a 3 month stint at a coach at West Brom. 

Next. 

Genius is permanent. 

The Ginger Genius is needed now!

garymegson

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Next. 

And jos has made us the worst defence in the league 

• Agree 2

45 minutes ago, debram said:

Warne from Rotherham

He is a young up and coming manager, has great respect from his chairman, players and fans, is a great motivator and gets the best out of a limited squad, gained promotion last season and they are only 2 points behind us this season, his wage bill will be a fraction of ours, to me hes doing a sterling job, with more resources i believe he would do a similar job for us as wilder is doing for the blunts.

Just my opinion, i respect yours meggo.

1 hour ago, Vernster said:

Megson was woefull towards the end of his reign here . I really don’t get it why anyone would want him back .

we’d be better of with Jones . He transformed Megson’s team  ! 

Don’t even daft. Jones would not have built a promotion winning squad, but HE did. Jones’ only good signing was Loovens. The arrival of Antonio ( a Megson signing) and beating dem blavdes (a Megson inspired victory) is what pushed us on.

garymegson

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Lee A said:

I'd understand the whole megson thing on here if he'd actually done well here, but he really didnt. 

West Brom ( who he managed nearly 20 years ago ) rate him but other clubs use his name as a swear word.   He hasn't managed for over 5 years and there's a reason for that.  Sh#t manager. 

Not against changing from Jos, but don't make things even worse. 

Well apart from when he managed 2 premier league games last season. He also did well at Bolton and took them furthest in Europe than they had ever been (beating Bayern on the way)