We can't go on like this

Once again, after far too short a period of false hope, we are the zombie shell of a football club staggering from one crisis to the next.  No direction, no leadership, no indication of how things are ever going to get better.

We can't even hope for a change in manager, as it's been blatantly obvious for a long time now that the manager is not the problem.

So what next?  We've tried the rich foreign owner crap, and all its left us with is back in the financial mire with no improvement in the football and much higher prices for everything.  What was the point of it all?

It would be interesting to see if Chansiri has any kind of plan for the club going forwards but I won't hold my breath.  The sooner he's a footnote in a SWFC history book the better.

Edited by owlinexile

Just now, owlinexile said:

Once again, after far too short a period of false hope, we are the zombie shell of a football club staggering from one crisis to the next.  No direction, no leadership, no indication of how things are ever going to get better.

We can't even hope for a change in manager, as it's been blatantly obvious for a long time now that the manager is not the problem.

So what next?  We've tried the rich foreign owner crap, and all its left us with is back in the financial mire with no improvement in the football and much higher prices for everything.  What was the point of it all.

It would be interesting to see if Chansiri has any kind of plan for the club going forwards but I won't hold my breath.  The sooner he's a footnote in a SWFC history book the better.

He may not be the only problem, but he’s played a huge part

The sad thing is our club is owned by a real snowflake who can't take any one picking faults in how he runs the club. He keeps fans at a distance and clearly won't listen to people who know the game. Compared to how the guy at Leicester was with fans and the city. Ours is a totalitarian regime more akin to North Korea.

His silence about the obvious issues at the club don't help him or his reputation.

He needs to get rid of this idiot in the dugout who has no idea of how English football functions.

It cries out for a decent English manager who knows this league and also can get the best out of our squad. I know he's not everyone's choice but Bruce is the one. I think McCarthy's type of football is old hand.

• Haha 1