Atmosphere today

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I don't understand such defeatism

Why bother even going?

If you can't say anything nice, stay away. Some of our best atmosphere have been when the moaners have stayed away and we have had 16000 voices prepared to support us

Guest LittleG

Atmosphere will be the same as every other home match, pretty quiet. The only way this will change is if we see the team come out with a determination to take the game to Norwich, up the tempo and let them worry about us. If we just constantly build slow, pass it across the back and have no penetration then it's going to be another long quiet 90 mins 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

With the ticket prices, live commentary on I follow and the new red button thing expect that to be the norm for many more as time goes by

(red button rumoured to be applying on Saturdays from next season) 

Very little to do with any of those to be fair 

Certain “fans” don’t turn up just because  they can’t be bothered 

22 thousand Wednesday supporters today will be giving the team the backing their performance deserves, as we always do 

21 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Atmosphere will be the same as every other home match, pretty quiet. The only way this will change is if we see the team come out with a determination to take the game to Norwich, up the tempo and let them worry about us. If we just constantly build slow, pass it across the back and have no penetration then it's going to be another long quiet 90 mins 

This. A million times. What gets a crows going? Attacking football and goals. At the moment you can go for a poo half way through the first half have a beer and return to your seat knowing the ball will still be going square and back in our half......unless we’ve gifted it to the opposition and watched them score. 

Come me on Wednesday give us summation to shout about.